Offer Page

SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
Is anone else getting this on their offer page. I tried rebooting multiple times. It didn't work.
I am wandering if my offers were taken away by Glu. The happened after I watched a video for gold about 300 times yesterday.

E0556F0E-AD08-422A-8A07-D4B797A2F3B4_zpsf1ehfucq.png
:cool:iPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Nope still getting mine, just got 20 gold for getting my wife a free trial make-up from loreal.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    My offer page is normal. They must be punishing you for watching that video so many times.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Is anone else getting this on their offer page. I tried rebooting multiple times. It didn't work.
    I am wandering if my offers were taken away by Glu. The happened after I watched a video for gold about 300 times yesterday.

E0556F0E-AD08-422A-8A07-D4B797A2F3B4_zpsf1ehfucq.png

I guess that is what this says.

shjRs8Z.png
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    My offer page is normal. They must be punishing you for watching that video so many times.
    That was my first thought that they were punishing me. But I briefly looked at their terms of service and it doesn't say anything about watching a video as many times as you want.

I sent trial pay an email. Hopefully they respond.
    @casajr is that Chinese?
    Yes. I'm in Beijing.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Mine is normal.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    How were you able to watch a single video 300 times? A glitch? Or is it something you don't want to share (and that's o.k.)
    todfoxx wrote: »
    How were you able to watch a single video 300 times? A glitch? Or is it something you don't want to share (and that's o.k.)

It really wasn't a glitch. Most of the videos you can watch more than once. Usually about 10 times before you get an error.The AT&T videos are a good example of this, which I haven't seen in a while.

This particular video just let me watch it over and over again. I probably could have watched it a lot more but I got bored with it and took breaks throughout the day.
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    I had a similar thing happen in Deer Hunter. I still had offers, but between 8 & 10 (1 page) after a week or so they came back. Most of the time I get novideos to watch, and when I get them only 1 -4... no wonder you have so much gold. I have plenty, but I have to do many offers.
    Here is the response I got from trialpay.

Thank you for taking the time to email us at TrialPay.

Unfortunately, it looks like your account has been closed due to the video abuse recorded on your account. If you are still interested in Credits, you are welcome to purchase them directly.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Lynn
    TrialPay Customer Support
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts

Unfortunately, it looks like your account has been closed due to the video abuse recorded on your account. If you are still interested in Credits, you are welcome to purchase them directly.

Regards,

Lynn

Wow, video abuse? How is that even real? It seems to me that you should be able to watch as many as they make available.

I don't have "watch a video for credits" as an option, but their actions are a bit much. Is there a grace period and after it passes you can be reinstated, or is this for all eternity?
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts

Regards,

Lynn

That is total bs. I knew we didn't like Trialpay for a reason. I would contact Glu about it.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    Since they make $$$ from the company that makes the offer, I'm surprised. They created the situation. I feel for you dude (I'm assuming) maybe we should all take a couple of days off from going for gold and show them that we have the power. I have almost 11, 000 credits and haven't paid for any of them. They say that the game is free....
    Here is another response when I asked them if this was forever. I did try and explain to them that nowhere in their terms of service does it say there is a limit on the number of times you can watch a video. This has all been kind of funny. And at least I have enough gold for the next few exotics if I wait for sails.

Thanks for taking the time to email us again at TrialPay.

Your account was flagged due to reported video offer abuse. When a video offer is completed more than 100 times within 24 hours, our system automatically blocks the account. As this kind of excessive offer completion violates our terms of service and is a sign of fraud in our system, you will no longer be able to complete offers.

Please let us know if you have any additional concerns.

Regards,

Lynn
    Wow, that's harsh! it sounds like your covered for awhile. Just wait for the exotics to go on sale. Or break out the visa.
    It is a bit harsh. I still don't see how a committed video offer abuse. The offer page let me watch the Angelsoft video 300 times.

I am still thinking about my reply email to them. But I don't think they will listen.
    I will just try and stretch out the 840 gold I have as much as possible.
    It has me thinking, how on iOS I get trialplay for dinos and on kindle I get tapjoy? Does Amazon buy certain rights to the game from Glu, and run it their way. Same thing with DH2014, we get no vids to watch for gold just offers. It would kind of explain the delay of getting current updates for kindle. Their App Store is a joke, but customer support is great. I was thinking of getting the new kindle 8.9" coming out in October. But no, I'm sticking with iPad for gaming. The iOS 8 update was re-released for bug fixes, now iPad is running great.
    Probably a good decision. Since I use my iPad primarily as an eBook reader, I was also tempted to get the Kindle instead. I'm glad I didn't. Just my opinion.