Options

Weapons???

RgustafsonRgustafson Registered Users 10 Posts
Why can't we have more than weapon in our load out??
And when starting a hunt the highest/most powerful weapon is not always a choice in load out. No way to back out and select different weapon at this point.

Comments

• Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I like how Deerhunter allows a second backup gun in each hunt. I always have my best shotgun in the backup position. I hardly ever fail a hunt, maybe Dino Hunter is designed to be a little harder in that regard.

In Dino Hunter, I always get to pick from at least three guns or bows as I enter each hunt. Now as I have more guns and bows in my ****nal (ie: collection of weapons - LOL), I sometimes get to pick from 5 or 6. Once I pick a weapon, I am locked in on that one, but I do get to pick before each hunt.

Isn't that how it works for you?
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    RgustafsonRgustafson Registered Users 10 Posts
    Several times I wasn't offered a region 7 weapon went the selections were up. Pretty much a wasted life trying to hunt with a region 4 weapon in region 7.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    RG,

If you are doing contract hunts, you should have your best gun in that level "Equipped". The reason is that in most cases, it will get the job done. You may be offered other guns or bows at the Select your Weapon page, which you can then change to for a challenge, or whatever.

IMO, for region 7, that is the shotgun (Atlas Challenger). Bow, shotgun or rifle, I pick the shotgun.

IMO, for region 6, that is the assault rifle (Marshall Honor). AR, shotgun or rifle, I pick the AR.

I only use the HB weapons, so if you have a stronger gold-bought weapon, then use it instead.

On thing you can try. They usually offer a Exotic on the SYW page, even if you don't own it. View it and it takes you out of the hunt.

Good hunting!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad