New Region

2Next

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    And tail shots, leg shots I've gotten a ton of those.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • AmmonitesAmmonites Registered Users 30 Posts
    Just got the update. Haven't looked around too much and just did a couple how hunts but I'm loving the new dinosaurs. Amargosaurus looks great!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The Avalanche still works great in R7 if you were wondering. Just plowed through 6 Austroraptores.
    It sure does! Used it on 10 contract hunts and it never failed me! That is one exotic weapon that has paid for itself. The bandit works well too.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    That sure was an expensive region. Buying and upgrading the three HB weapons and two gold weapons cost me $31,000,000. I went from 61 million when I started the region to 30 million when I finished. I guess I'll have to do a ton of contract hunts to be able to do region 8.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Thanks. I was wondering that. I am still deciding if I want to purchase the Loadster. Do you like using the Loadster?

Yep the Lodestar is awesome. Performs similar to the Bandit, but has half the max capacity. It's 40% suppression is somewhat helpful. It's scope is very nice. I was just thinking the other day that a scoped exotic besides the Stinger would be awesome. The Lodestar is now my favorite. I wonder if they will add a second exotic like they did last time.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    That sure was an expensive region. Buying and upgrading the three HB weapons and two gold weapons cost me $31,000,000. I went from 61 million when I started the region to 30 million when I finished. I guess I'll have to do a ton of contract hunts to be able to do region 8.

Man! Half your money gone!

I only bought the HB and gold shotguns and the Lodestar this region.

In total, counting the bow I won as well, I spent about $17 million. Started with $70 million after the Phosphor series and ended with about $53 million after completing all the upgrades for the weapons.

I have made about $7 million from completing all the Trophies/series.

I bought the Maverick Elite when it went on sale, so I didn't buy any of the rifles for this region. The Maverick Elite wasn't very expensive to upgrade, surprisingly.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Just completed all series....now waiting the next exotic series and OTO sales for multiregion rifle R1-8...
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes: