Will iOS ever see a drop in Gold prices?

DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
I know Kindle users have had drops in their gold prices, and yhe other day I went on Facebook and I saw they were having a sale there as well.

I know this probably won't be answered by Glu anytime soon, but I was wondering if us iOS users will see those kinds of prices anytime soon. $69.99 for 2800 gold is great!
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:

Comments

• Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I let the Kindle $69.99 for 2800 gold offer slip by, many regrets now. Ya snooze, ya loose!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It will be back Roland, it was very popular. Just keep a eye out for it. As for iOS, there should be some sort of sale, or just getting thinks first is the luxury.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I let the Kindle $69.99 for 2800 gold offer slip by, many regrets now. Ya snooze, ya loose!!

Like T.F. said, that sale will return but you should definitely keep an eye out for it. I happened to be buying gold when I first learned about the sale. They've had it in the recent past, or so Ive been told. The sale prices on the credits combined with the in-game sale prices on the exotics and Multi region weapons have made playing both Dino and Deeer Hunter on Kindle much more fun in every way. I don't understand why that sale can't be made available for all platforms. Even though I was prepared to pay the regular price for credits, I'd be furious if I had done so then came here to find out about this sale thats happening on another platform. It's one thing to wait for updates while the rest of the world is enjoying the long awaited New Regions and/or Events, but when money is involved, its an entirely different issue. Everybody's money is green, Right? I'm just saying -Max
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    On FB the deal is $70 for 3200 Gold for DeerHunter and 2800 for Dino....
    Say What??
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Amazon controls the gold sale prices for kindle, not Glu. So I cannot see Apple offering special pricing for app credits. There are far to many games. I did some research on Amazon's games, once it is in their app store they have control over it. In this Glu, so Amazon can do with it as they see fit. So launch dates and special pricing is all them. I'm still getting the "special anniversary gift" on the news tab. So all I can say, if your a patient person for games then kindle is your tablet. They do make up for it in customer support and special pricing ~T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Thanks for clearing that up for me T.F. I knew absolutely nothing about Amazon prior to purchasing a Kindle for my family after last Xmas. It is pretty cool how they handle the in-app purchasing and paid apps. Now it makes perfect sense to me, Amazon owns all of the digital content available to Kindle users for downloading,purchase,streaming,etc. Amazon customer service is second to none. They offer huge discounts on apps and in-app purchases. Not to mention Amazon Coins, huh T.F.? The deal we had until June regarding all game apps and in-app purchases. I almost felt guilty getting so much for my money lol. That deal will be back again. So, though it's been frustrating, I can deal with waiting to play games and events. For me, there are just too many positive things about Amazon and the Kindle to change devices -Max