Options

Finally received due credit

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
I sent a couple of emails to customer service a bit back regarding weekly bonuses not received and bonus games not loading and losing the credit. After reading the posts on this site I thought I would never hear back from them. Well surprise! I received two emails from them and they credited me 500 gold and 40000 cash. Just wanted to let you guys know. Maybe your requests are on the way. Thanks for getting back to me glu!!

Comments

• Options
    I have not heard from TrialPay or been credited by them or glu regarding the surveys and such.
  • Options
    LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
    You emailed them at support@glu.com?
  • Options
    Yes. I got an initial general confirmation email then nothing. The bonus games email was about 3 weeks ago. The weekly bonus email was last week. Today around 6pm CT all my active games were gone and I noticed the increase n gold and cash. Thought it was a bug. But I checked a half hour later and all the games were back. I checked my email and had 2 emails one from each incident telling me they had been busy with the updat, apologized and said they credited me. But yea, the free gold surveys and such, no word on that.
  • Options
    Hialeah FloridaHialeah Florida Registered Users 9 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Yes. I got an initial general confirmation email then nothing. The bonus games email was about 3 weeks ago. The weekly bonus email was last week. Today around 6pm CT all my active games were gone and I noticed the increase n gold and cash. Thought it was a bug. But I checked a half hour later and all the games were back. I checked my email and had 2 emails one from each incident telling me they had been busy with the updat, apologized and said they credited me. But yea, the free gold surveys and such, no word on that.[/QUOTE

I'm happy to hear that Gluu is responding and is on top of things. Let's all keep it positive . This game can be one of the top games in the App Store . All I can advise is play and play often now that there are not that many players active. For that reason alone it is very easy to be in the rewards everyday with a little effort . Finally I will accept games from any level player . My game nick name is "Hialeah Florida" I look forward to playing you all
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Hoping to hear back on mine in the next day or two!