Region 7 still not out on Facebook?

blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
I don't have it, in the southeastern US. Anyone else on FB able to play? New regions are usually a few hours to one day behind iOS, this is the biggest gap yet.
Facebook player
Prev1

Comments

• Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I hope you are well heeled - it only cost me 19 mil to finish it out - without the exotic series. Guns and upgrades are expensive!
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm sitting on about 40 mil. Are you able to play on FB in Fla?
    Facebook player
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    No problem here....
    Say What??
    Are you saying Region 7 is out in Ky? I can use a proxy server to try it from different places, I just wasn't going to go through the trouble unless I saw it was out anywhere.
    Facebook player
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Yes it is out here...
    Say What??
    Weird. I've tried it from NC, Atlanta, Seattle, and Los Angeles, and no go yet. Can't find a server from Kentucky.
    Facebook player
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Got it on FB Friday morning about 9ish here in LOS.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Hmm, maybe there's more to it than location. I've tried using IPs in Singapore, New Zealand, and Tokyo, and still no region 7 on Facebook.
    Facebook player
    Another 24 hours... anybody on Facebook able to play region 7? What browser and part of the world are you in if so.
    Facebook player
  • Randy152Randy152 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Check Level 6. See if it still says that you must complete the map. On 1 computer it updated fine. But on the other computer it says to get all the map pieces (already done), and it will not allow me to upload region 7.
    There's no arrow or option for it (I completed the trophy hunts weeks ago and got all the map pieces). Level 7 just hasn't been released for some reason. It does say "collect all map pieces," but I did long ago. What area of the country are you in? I'm still going to try a proxy server and see if I can get in that way if it's regional.
    Facebook player
  • ffendlandffendland Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same here I play on FB NorthEast PA & I got a pop-up saying new region available. I clicked go to new region & it took me to region 6 which has been completed for weeks. No region7 :(
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    To do a test, I downloaded DH in FB using a server is Los Angeles. I can preload Region 7. Using Chrome as a browser.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    How strange. I'm in the US and can't get region 7 from a server in Los Angeles using Chrome! I know the folks at Glu read these forums, so I'm sure it's being worked on.
    Facebook player
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Now you now how people playing Deer Hunter on kindle feel! And Glu rarely reads these threads anymore. Try sending in a ticket, I bet I know what their response will be.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    blue ridge wrote: »
    There's no arrow or option for it (I completed the trophy hunts weeks ago and got all the map pieces). Level 7 just hasn't been released for some reason. It does say "collect all map pieces," but I did long ago. What area of the country are you in? I'm still going to try a proxy server and see if I can get in that way if it's regional.

Yes. That is where the problem is. For some reason, the file got corrupted like mine did on my home computer. It does not recognize that the map pieces have been collected. So until a fix comes for it, we are dead in the water.

On my other computer no such problem and everything is working properly. As a matter of fact, the weapons purchased for level 7 show up on my home computer, even though Level 7 doesn't exist on it.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Now you now how people playing Deer Hunter on kindle feel! And Glu rarely reads these threads anymore. Try sending in a ticket, I bet I know what their response will be.
    There isn't even a place to reach support for Facebook, but I did it under Android. I have a feeling the response will be automated and not helpful...
    Facebook player
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi,

For those experiencing issues with downloading Region 7, can you try to delete the browser cache and see if it will download?

Thanks!
    - Popcorn
    Hey! So, I deleted all browser history, cookies, and cache since the beginning of time, re-launched the game, and still no region 7.
    Facebook player
    Hi Blue Ridge,

Which browser are you using?
    Popcorn wrote: »
    Hi Blue Ridge,

Chrome, but I've tried Firefox and Explorer as well.
    Facebook player
    Hi Blue Ridge,

Same with me. When 7 first came out, the upload sequence went as usual on my home computer, but 7 wasn't there. Thought it strange. But with the work computer everything went fine. Tried different browsers and cache dumping, with no effect. Still shows that I need to get all the map pieces on the home computer.

Maybe there is a cookie or file that I could copy from the work computer to the home.

Randy
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Region 7 has been out since Thursday evening the 25th on Facebook.
    Not for a lot of us.
    Facebook player
    Thank you for the information Blue Ridge.
    Hi,

It's possible it's not downloading the region because it's running the page from a cache folder. Details to trouble shoot this can be found here:

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/dino-hunter-deadly-shores/?s=troubleshooting&f=clearing-the-cache-for-facebook-users
  • kenokeno Registered Users 17 Posts
    well, i played region 7, and beat it already, i hope there is a region 8
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    keno wrote: »
    well, i played region 7, and beat it already, i hope there is a region 8

Of course there will be a region 8. The game was just released in July.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    Hi,

It's possible it's not downloading the region because it's running the page from a cache folder. Details to trouble shoot this can be found here:

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/dino-hunter-deadly-shores/?s=troubleshooting&f=clearing-the-cache-for-facebook-users

That did it! Thank you! :)
    Facebook player
    Great! And thank you for letting me know.