Options

Where the f*** did my data go?

ok so i had a bunch of monsters and had completed all of the arena's but then i exited the app and went back in again, and it was loading but it then kept on displaying some sort of error so i deleted and re-installed the app but when i logged on I WAS BACK AT LEVEL I WITH ALL OF MY MONSTERS GONE!!!

i swear to god if glu don't update this then i shall start a friggin boycott >:|

(i have read all the support threads and nothing like this has been specified soo yeah)

Someone please explain to me if my data has gone permanently or can i get it back thank you.

Comments

• Options
    ペドロ™ペドロ™ Registered Users 12 Posts
    Gone permanently. Happened to me several times. Game can't save on gamecenter or facebook.
  • Options
    Tytos_LannisterTytos_Lannister Registered Users 2 Posts
    Gone permanently. Happened to me several times. Game can't save on gamecenter or facebook.

this is ********. GLUE FIX YOUR **** AND SAVE THE GAME'S DATA TO YOUR **** SERVERS.
  • Options
    I know. It's kind of a waste of money.
  • Options
    DoubleTheQDoubleTheQ Registered Users 1 Posts
    Anyone having the problem where it doesn't load and says #6 at the end
  • Options
    It says a lot of number from #1 - #9 but same message. This happens all the time. Just hard restart the game.
  • Options
    VieditasVieditas Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same ****ing **** happend to me
  • Options
    DavidcfDavidcf Registered Users 1 Posts
    It happened to me too. So we can't do anyhthing for it? Have to restart all over again? I am gonna quit this game if i have to start all over again.