Options

Exotic added!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
This one is pretty cool, a bow! The oto is the normal after the trial.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Yep it's pretty nice!

lts0i3E.jpg

Did you decide to buy it? I think I'll wait for the sale on this one.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    That was fun, I can use it in contract hunts. But a few specific ones. The flying lizards were a small challenge, and the bow looks wicked!!
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I figured they were going to do this. I guess they will release a second exotic after a week of a region's release for all future regions now.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    The thing is you really never know with these guys. I'm wondering if there will be a event and a weapon reward. That really helps for a upcoming region.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Well that sucked. Tried to buy the Bow with the 99 OTO, but I was a few short so I went with the pocket change gold purchase...took a long time then Dino just reloaded with no purchase...so I guess I miss out on the OTO...****
    Say What??
  • Options
    randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Good hunt. I do not like the delayed reaction as much, but like Toddfox said the weapon is pretty cool.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • Options
    Richard GleisnerRichard Gleisner Registered Users 31 Posts
    This exotic bow in Region 7 is quite a cool piece of weaponry and was worth the 199 gold pieces. After completing the exotic hunts with it, I am now merely enjoying it as part of the contract hunts. Yes, it makes some of the hunts go quicker but my mission right now is to stack up on the "fundage" for Region 8. As it sits right now, I have just over 78 million HB and 2005 gold coins. I want to try to break the 100 million HB barrier. How is everybody else here doing?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    This exotic bow in Region 7 is quite a cool piece of weaponry and was worth the 199 gold pieces. After completing the exotic hunts with it, I am now merely enjoying it as part of the contract hunts. Yes, it makes some of the hunts go quicker but my mission right now is to stack up on the "fundage" for Region 8. As it sits right now, I have just over 78 million HB and 2005 gold coins. I want to try to break the 100 million HB barrier. How is everybody else here doing?

I have 315 million HB. I did like the exotic bow on the trial hunt. But my OTO was 360. I am going to wait until it goes on sale to but it.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    The Gentech spark works great on those 3 slow moving dinos. The one that Fred Flintstone rides, digging rocks out of the quarry!
  • Options
    Richard GleisnerRichard Gleisner Registered Users 31 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I have 315 million HB. I did like the exotic bow on the trial hunt. But my OTO was 360. I am going to wait until it goes on sale to but it.

You are kicking some serious behind! Kudos! This is a fun game. I tried DH2014 and liked it too, but it kept crashing on me. I would do bunches of contract hunts (in DH2014) and purchase/upgrade weapons that were several regions ahead of where I was at, and then lose it all when the game crashed. BUMMER! Dino Hunter has been good to me so far, and the game is enjoyable during my down-times. Well, I killed enough time here that I probably have an energy bar waiting to be used...hate using my GLU COINS to build up my energy.