Weekly bonuses?

Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
It seems the weekly bonuses from the weekend aren't coming through. I qualified for all three.

What's the good word?

Comments

• pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    You have to be click on view prior standings, it was a mystery to me as well
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Yeah I've done that. It says already claimed and I haven't claimed it.
  • Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    pj423 wrote: »
    You have to be click on view prior standings, it was a mystery to me as well

We realize this was not communicated in an obvious manner and has become more apparent in our next update which will be out a week from today at the latest.
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Yeah I've done that. It says already claimed and I haven't claimed it.

We will look into it and see what could have caused this. To be clear, you have attempted to collect in the reward period directly following the period you qualified for?
  • diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    My daily bonus never showed up yesterday, causing it to reset. Now I'm back at day one, even though I played several times yesterday!
    Yes. The week ended Sa****ay evening. Couldn't get it then as it said (I think) Final where the weekly countdown clock normally is. Then about a a day later the clock shows and still no bonuses.

I've checked about 3x a day.

I think last week this happened too. I want to say the bonuses showed up mid week.

Right away would be great.

User ID is Clark22
    PS: lol at the word censor
  • NotajediNotajedi Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi,

I've got the same problem as Clark, I should have had a Gold payout in all 3 categories for the weekly awards but it said I'd already collected it, the previous week the same thing happened in the one category (wins) but I thought I was having a senior moment :D but it did pay the cash awards in the other categories.

Game name is Notajedi
  • LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
    I also qualified for all three of the weekly bonuses and was unable to receive them. Same problem where it claimed that I had already collected. My usernmane is LiverpoolFC.

Thanks for any help!
  • 4SKINS4SKINS Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here. I qualified for all three weekly bonuses and have yet to receive them. When I tap "View Your Prior Standings" I'm shown my stats from the previous week along with "Reward has been already collected."

Username: 4SKINS

Thanks.

4SKINS, out.
  • diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    If I might ask, what are weekly bonuses? I don't recall ever seeing these (just the daily login reward)
    Any update Spicy? I haven't been able to collect any of the 3 weekly awards I qualified for.
  • Jon_dohnsonJon_dohnson Registered Users 2 Posts
    I emailed customer care on Sunday since I read that's how they want to be contacted about stuff like this. I have not heard from them. It would be nice to at least have them address that they are looking into the problem.
    I emailed customer care on Sunday since I read that's how they want to be contacted about stuff like this. I have not heard from them. It would be nice to at least have them address that they are looking into the problem.

Agreed. I saved screen shots.
  • Jon_dohnsonJon_dohnson Registered Users 2 Posts
    For the second week in a row I haven't gotten the weekly gold bonus. Has this happened to anyone else? Glu, would you please address this? Thanks
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I also have sent multiple emails with only an acknowledgment response. No action. I feel it's a lost cause at this point.
  • 4SKINS4SKINS Registered Users 4 Posts
    Issue still has not been resolved. I've emailed with only an acknowledgment response from Glu Customer Support. The least they could do is tell us they can't resolved the issue.
    I wrote in last week. Hope to hear from them soon
  • bornreadybornready Registered Users 14 Posts
    As I wrote on another thread I finished in the top 50 daily and weekly in every category for at least a month and everytime I go to collect it too says I've already collected so I have no clue how much gold I should be credited all I know is its alot i wrote them but no response username Lunatic Fringe