Question about events .

BossashyBossashy Registered Users 13 Posts
I was thinking of getting the current event in region 7 but don't want to purchase it to have it end. So question being how do you know when events end ?

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The exotic events never end.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'd like to see a event, soon! 30 hunts plus a weapon reward is a lot of fun.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • BossashyBossashy Registered Users 13 Posts
    Not the exotic ones the events the 30 hunt ones like in R 7 at the moment.
    Bossashy wrote: »
    Not the exotic ones the events the 30 hunt ones like in R 7 at the moment.

Your question doesn't make a lot of sense. Are you talking about the shotgun, bow, and rifle hunts? Those are all 20 hunts a piece and they never end until you complete them.
  • Cougar716Cougar716 Registered Users 2 Posts
    They are talking about the Event Series. I just received it last night for region 7 and amazingly enough it disappeared a couple hours ago before I could complete it. It's where you have the option to purchase the Darman Doombringer.
    Cougar716 wrote: »
    They are talking about the Event Series. I just received it last night for region 7 and amazingly enough it disappeared a couple hours ago before I could complete it. It's where you have the option to purchase the Darman Doombringer.

Was that on Facebook? It looks like that event was released early by mistake. But check with Glu to know for sure.
  • Cougar716Cougar716 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Was that on Facebook? It looks like that event was released early by mistake. But check with Glu to know for sure.

I still have the weapon but not the event series. I will check on it. Yes on Facebook.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Darn, I was hoping for a event tonite! Ah well, next week is good.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx