Options

people who quit playing

Detroit tiggersDetroit tiggers Registered Users 53 Posts
It seems I have a lot of opponents who play a couple of innings as long as they are leading or tied. As soon as I go up by a few runs they quit playing, causing me to have a lot of in process games. Dies anyone else have th is problem? I read somewhere you could resign but it seems that option is only available when it's my turn. I am not worried about my record so much as I just want to play. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    It seems I have a lot of opponents who play a couple of innings as long as they are leading or tied. As soon as I go up by a few runs they quit playing, causing me to have a lot of in process games. Dies anyone else have th is problem? I read somewhere you could resign but it seems that option is only available when it's my turn. I am not worried about my record so much as I just want to play. Any ideas?

Same here. I have not seen an option on how to deal with that.
  • Options
    diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    At some point the game will default to a win for you. I don't know if you get post win rewards, but have noticed my win total jumping between logins.
  • Options
    Detroit tiggersDetroit tiggers Registered Users 53 Posts
    diagoro wrote: »
    At some point the game will default to a win for you. I don't know if you get post win rewards, but have noticed my win total jumping between logins.

I have noticed some games moving to wins after just a few innings so I figured this much. What is frustrating is that when you have a lot of open games until it happens you cant play.

Does anybody know how long that takes?