i buy spending spree
S1007619zh0e.jpg

and see
S1007620lim3Z.jpg

Please Help !
thk

Comments

• aahsytaahsyt Registered Users 8 Posts
    Sadly theyre not gonna do anything to help you..alot of ppl have problems with the shop not working, they buy things and money are deducted from their account but no items are recieved and no word from Glu.
  • Lost SheepLost Sheep Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sorry you are having trouble please go here https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/amazing-battle-creatures/ and use the contact us button to submit a customer service ticket. Use the words ABC Claim in your description to insure your request is routed quicker.
  • wonderfoolswonderfools Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm buy infinite energy and i lost my usd 4.99 too.
    Very sad.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    aahsyt wrote: »
    Sadly theyre not gonna do anything to help you..alot of ppl have problems with the shop not working, they buy things and money are deducted from their account but no items are recieved and no word from Glu.

Ahhh aahsyt, why so serious? :) Did you contact Customer Care? if yes, did you use ABC CLAIM in your message?

Same for wonderfools and emaotionsizes. please do the same. Thanks.
  • emotionsizesemotionsizes Registered Users 3 Posts
    Lost Sheep wrote: »
    Sorry you are having trouble please go here https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/amazing-battle-creatures/ and use the contact us button to submit a customer service ticket. Use the words ABC Claim in your description to insure your request is routed quicker.

ok , i send now.
  • AteriaAteria Registered Users 1 Posts
    I did what you said and no response from glu customer service. Glu should take responsibility not just ask "why so serious" and not do anything. If it goes on like this then i will report to apple about this game.

Sorry for my english.