Perfect Game

Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
Tyson Ross threw a perfect game for me today. Was really surprised because he got lit up his last start for me

Comments

• diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    Nice, but really wonder how bad the guy playing against you was. Still, you should get some special achievement!
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    HOF level. Pretty surprised it happened
    Just got a no-hitter myself, may have been a perfect game...didn't check the stats.

But in my case, the game was acting buggy. It may have only been in the 3rd inning and defaulted to finished. Either way I can be proud of the second round draft pick I received as a reward....
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Tyson Ross threw a perfect game for me today. Was really surprised because he got lit up his last start for me

Is he a 5 star?
    Just had another one. It feels like there is a bug, that the game is cut early...
    diagoro wrote: »
    Just got a no-hitter myself, may have been a perfect game...didn't check the stats.

But in my case, the game was acting buggy. It may have only been in the 3rd inning and defaulted to finished. Either way I can be proud of the second round draft pick I received as a reward....

Ross is 4 star I think
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »

That's awesome. It's been a while since I had a perfect game.
    Ross and Soria combined on another no hitter. Ross walked two
  • deshaldyldeshaldyl Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    No joke - My team pitched four no hitters on Friday, August 24th, 2018. Sucks that we don't get rewarded for what is such an amazing feat in the sport of baseball.... 
    HRS4YESHUA