Options

Will there be more fan rewards like Hunt for October?

LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
Does anyone know if there will be more campaigns like the Hunt for October? Deciding if I should spend or save the gold for such an instance.

Comments

• Options
    diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    They must make a ton off these. The pricrs are exorbitant. Also noticed, that when buying No. 1draft picks, I got a lot of inferior players. Think I bought five last week. Two 4 star pitches and three 3 star position playets that immediately dropped to my inactive list. Pretty much a waste.
  • Options
    Hialeah FloridaHialeah Florida Registered Users 9 Posts
    Does anyone know if there will be more campaigns like the Hunt for October? Deciding if I should spend or save the gold for such an instance.[/QUOTE

I'm sure They are I am under the understanding that 3 of the players in the next one will be Andrew Jones 5* and Alexis Ramirez 4.5* Dale Murphy 4*
  • Options
    How did you find that out? And when does it start?
  • Options
    Bswafford8810Bswafford8810 Registered Users 17 Posts
    The draft is rigged. I never get anyone worth a ****. It's always inactive players. They're prices are crazy on decent players. 800 gold for a 4, sometimes 3 star player.
  • Options
    @Hialeah Florida, where'd you find out there would be another one and when do you expect it to be?