Options

Interesting email from TrialPay regarding gold

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
As most of you on this forum, we have sent emails to TrialPay regarding not being reimbursed gold for surveys completed or items purchased with real money. I have never heard back from TrialPay. I stated a topic on 10/2/14 (Free Gold) regarding the TrialPay page in "Earn free gold" where you can complete offers had changed for me saying "We can't find this page" This page's URL is invalid - it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you use to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact customer support."
Well, I did just that. I actually received an email a couple days later from their (normally absent) customer service that said "Unfortunately, it looks like your account has been closed due to the video abused recorded on your account."
So basically, I watched too many 10 gold videos and was booted from TrialPay service. If they do not want to make a video available to be watched then they should remove it. And where does it say you cannot watch a video more then once if its available to me. I find in amusing that no emails were ever sent when they had an error on me not giving me gold earned, but are very very quick to respond when I am being notified I am banned for watching too many videos.
Sorry for the long post, but I figured I would share this information to fellow Tap Sports Baseball players. God forbid I watch too many 4 gold videos and cannot play the game anymore. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    MY REPLY TO TRIALPAY....

Hello Brian,

Thanks for getting back to me. I did not realize there was a limit to the amount of times you could watch a video. Generally after watching a video it would disappear and become available later. I figured that if a video was available for watching then I was able to do so. If you look at my record you will see that early on I tried many other offers, view an app, surveys, sign up for things, play a free game for 2 minutes, and I very very rarely received the gold I was due.

I sent several request to your customer support regarding this and never heard back from your team. The only offers that seemed to work were the videos, so I made it a point to watch them. My personal email account that I gave for the surveys and such, now is flooded with advertisements everyday. At least 20 +. And for this price that I paid, I never received gold. So I can think you can understand why I stopped doing the surveys and did the sure thing of watching the videos.

Is there something I can do to have my account reopened? As you can see there was no ill intent here, just thought that if an offer was available that I was able to claim it. Thanks for your understanding - Tom
  • Options
    diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    I had the same problem with a similar service when playing Life is Crime. No communication and no rules. In the end I was forced to give up, as I was butting my head against the wall. It's a shame, the near total lack of care when it comes to mobile games (and games in general).

Not that you should give up, it's a righteous fight!
  • Options
    My issue is not with Glu's game (drafting wheel of misfortune aside) , but with the free gold service of TrialPay. The many complaints I sent them for not receiving gold went unanswered and unresolved. Yet, I use their service to watch videos that they offer and I get BANNED from said service for "video abuse"? Then, only then do I receive a prompt explanation from their customer service department. Many of us spent a decent amount of our own time filling out endless surveys for 30 or 80 gold, and never received it or given a reason why. Those of you that spent actual money and never received the gold promised in the promotion should be the most upset. I'm sure Glu has a contract with TrialPay, and could not change to Tapjoy even if they wanted to. I'm sure the makers of Tap Sports Baseball have better things to do, like working on this awesome game, over getting loads of complaints from customers because of TrialPay's inadequacies.
  • Options
    I received an email from TrialPay and they reinstated my account. It did mention that I would be monitored by their Network Quality team. I guess the "abuse" came from one of their videos where I "did not fully watch the video." I thought if you did not finish the video you never got the gold anyway. Oh well, guess I will wait as long as possible after the video ends.
  • Options
    Bswafford8810Bswafford8810 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I've been in contact with TrialPay for weeks regarding gold. I payed money through them and they owe me north of 3,000 gold. I've gotten the run around. I've gotten excuses. They have told me that it is Glu's server problem that won't allow them to credit the gold to me? I finally got fed up and looked them up on the BBB and screenshotted the report page. Obviously they didn't wan to be reported for fraudulent activity, I got an immediate email back that stated, "We sincerely apologize for the issues you have experienced, we are special crediting your account." But, I still never received ANYTHING. After another email, they told me to "Close the game, then open the game, wait 25 seconds, then open then open the trialpay store. That doesn't work either. I can't say anything for Glu either. They won't even respond to my email. Spicy_ pants won't either. It's such ********.
  • Options
    Mr. TeeMr. Tee Registered Users 5 Posts
    I had a very similar experience Bswafford8810. I did get some help once from Spicy_pants, but was subsequently ignored. I spent a good amount of time doing surveys, watching videos from trialpay, etc., and didn't receive any gold from them period. They gave me the run around for weeks before finally stopping all responses.
    The free gold is an utter scam, with the exception of the 4 gold videos, which seem to have nothing to do with trialpay.
  • Options
    trevortftrevortf Registered Users 4 Posts
    I had trouble forever spent weeks *****ing... UNTIL... I re rooted my phone... Flashed a new ROM.. opened the program to fund -the 2000 god I had been issued
  • Options
    Bboyce2121Bboyce2121 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Same here. Not fair