Region 8????

Richard GleisnerRichard Gleisner Registered Users 31 Posts
Region 7 was great, but now waiting on Region 8. I guess in the meantime, I will do bunches of contract kills and build up my hunter bucks.
Prev1

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That's a good idea, I started the region with 23.5 mil. And made it through o.k. Got a little low. But now I need to contract hunt like a maniac so I'll be in good shape for the next reg. I was trying hard for 25 mil. DS007 but came in a little shy, I had to play!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    As I said in another thread, I am aiming for 30M in HB after I finish region 7. I didn't have quite enough to purchase and upgrade the bow and both guns going into region 7. If they add a third gun series and keep the bow series for region 8, 30M may not be enough.

Maybe I'll shoot for 35M. That should be enough (I hope)
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    This is exactly why I stretch out the weapons series and trophy hunts for as long as I can. One day after the release, and you're waiting on the new one, that's brutal!
    Facebook player
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Back in Region 5, I got away from doing contract hunts, and never built up the cash for Region 6. Region 6 pretty much wiped me out, but I did splurge on the Region 1-7 rifle when it was offered in Region 6. I was able to have it fully upgraded by the time Region 7 started, and that is paying dividends now and not requiring as much cash to upgrade a new rifle.
    I only had 8 or 9 million saved up coming into Region 7, but have a little over 5 million sitting there at the halfway mark of the rifle series.
    I will still have a lot of contract hunts to do if I want to be in a comfortable position going into Region 8, but having that rifle already definitely has helped...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Richard GleisnerRichard Gleisner Registered Users 31 Posts
    Right now I am sitting on just over 52 million hunter bucks and 403 gold coins. I did notice that Region 7 was quite expensive and Region 8 will be even more expensive with all of the purchases and upgrades. Just want to be ready. It was a nice change to see the extremely large dinosaurs in this last region. I hope you all are having as much fun as I am playing this game.
  • flossum1972flossum1972 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am sitting on 46 million HB for the start of Season 7. Will that get me through to Season 8? Once Season 7 is completed I am going to hit the contract hunts hard so I can replenish my reserves. From what I have seen thus far in Season 7 it is going to be a very expensive level. Contract hunts are boring after a while but they really pay off once a new level begins.
    content://media/external/file/3809

Hopefully this is more than enough for Region 8. What do you think???
    I'm going for 60 mil. I'll be gone for a week without wifi. Gonna have to hit it hard before and after I get back. @Roland, have you gotten the new region for DH yet?
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    TodFoxx,

No Region 14 for DH on Kindle yet.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    I am sitting on 46 million HB for the start of Season 7. Will that get me through to Season 8? Once Season 7 is completed I am going to hit the contract hunts hard so I can replenish my reserves. From what I have seen thus far in Season 7 it is going to be a very expensive level. Contract hunts are boring after a while but they really pay off once a new level begins.

Right now i'm sitting on 100 M HB and stil waitng for next exotic series and sales....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    I just made level 50 with 8 mil hb. Going for 100mil?
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Oops. 89 mil.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Back in Region 5, I got away from doing contract hunts, and never built up the cash for Region 6. Region 6 pretty much wiped me out, but I did splurge on the Region 1-7 rifle when it was offered in Region 6. I was able to have it fully upgraded by the time Region 7 started, and that is paying dividends now and not requiring as much cash to upgrade a new rifle.
    I only had 8 or 9 million saved up coming into Region 7, but have a little over 5 million sitting there at the halfway mark of the rifle series.
    I will still have a lot of contract hunts to do if I want to be in a comfortable position going into Region 8, but having that rifle already definitely has helped...

I only had 9 million HB going into Region 7,as well & just like you, I also had the R1-7 Maverick Elite Rifle fully upgraded and it's been my saving grace. I nearly went broke, I got down to 8k HB at the start of the Bow series as I immediately purchased the bow and shotgun and fully upgraded them. If I hadn't had the upgraded Maverick, I would've had to do Contract Hunts before doing the Rifle Series,paying for the upgrades as I earned enough... ugh! I haven't been in that horrible situation since R5-6 of DH14. I came too close to it this time and I won't be going into R8 with any required weapons so I need to get cracking on the Contract Hunts. I also want to have 30-40 million HB at the start of R8
  • EngagingDapperEyrieEngagingDapperEyrie Registered Users 11 Posts
    I have completed every hunt inSeason 7 including the Exotics I had to purchase with real money, reached Level 39, amassed over 7,000 kills & accumulated more than $40M in Hunter Bucks. When will I be allowed to play Season 8? Getting a little bored replaying the same contract hunts over and over.
    Forgot to mention that I am playing on a Kindle and I have cleaned up the device to make sure there is room for the new area.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Level 52, $90 million HB, 1546 gold, 19,100 kills and 3292 hunts completed. Right now I'm trying to see just how many hunts it takes to level up so in case someone ask a question about it later there will be an answer possibly. So far I have completed 37 hunts since I leveled up and the bar is only about 20 - 25% full. In DH14 if I had that many hunts completed I would probably be halfway to leveling up. I will follow up on this once I make it to Level 53.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Level 52, $90 million HB, 1546 gold, 19,100 kills and 3292 hunts completed. Right now I'm trying to see just how many hunts it takes to level up so in case someone ask a question about it later there will be an answer possibly. So far I have completed 37 hunts since I leveled up and the bar is only about 20 - 25% full. In DH14 if I had that many hunts completed I would probably be halfway to leveling up. I will follow up on this once I make it to Level 53.

Level 87 to level 88 200 hunts
    Level 88 to level 89 218 hunts

That was with playing all region 7 hunts.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »

Thanks for that Sheppeck. Also, I noticed that when I leveled up from Level 69 to Level 70 in DH14, it took about 110 hunts or so to level up. So I knew I was right when I thought leveling up in Dinos is slower. Not that I'm complaining, I'll play Dinos over DH14 any day (unless I need to build up some HB in DH14 or am out of energy/bored in Dinos). lol
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I got bored with playing the contract hunts on DH14. I have been stuck on level 153 for weeks. I just play club hunts on DH14.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »

Tq for for the info....:cool:
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
    Still doing the contract hunts and building up. Last time I posted in this subject, I had 52 million HB and 403 gold coins. Right now I just broke the 100 miilion HB and 3805 gold coins. Now the big question, when does Region 8 begin???
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    So how did you get the 3400 extra gold? purchase them??
    Say What??
    Tdub wrote: »
    So how did you get the 3400 extra gold? purchase them??

If he plays on kindle, he may have taken advantage of Amazon's gold sales. Last one was 40% off the usual gold pack prices.
    Does the Kindle version of this game even have a Region 8?
  • Charles RayCharles Ray Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can you get past 7 without spending real $. If so, what does it take?
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    JC, can't people read? REGION 8 IS NOT RELEASED YET!
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Thank you, casajr, for giving a direct answer.
  • AB14785AB14785 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can't wait for Region 8 to come out. I guess I will continue to build up my HB Stash until R8 comes. 93M HB and counting... I wanna have 100M going in to Region 8... Region 7 was very pricey... I can only imagine how much 8 is gonna cost with all the new weapons and upgrades.
  • Charles RayCharles Ray Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks, that's good to know.
  • BossashyBossashy Registered Users 13 Posts
    Wait..........? Region 8 is out ?