Region 8????

2Next

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    ^ are you being serious right now? What happened to these forums? T.F.,Sheppeck, Casajr, DS,Roland,etc. Hello? Where the heck is Dj and Eli when we really need them? Lmao
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Still here max.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Bossashy wrote: »
    Wait..........? Region 8 is out ?

I weep for the future of our society when this is an example of our future leadership.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    casajr wrote: »
    I weep for the future of our society when this is an example of our future leadership.

By no means would that be future leadership! Not on my watch!! Lol
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    ^ are you being serious right now? What happened to these forums? T.F.,Sheppeck, Casajr, DS,Roland,etc. Hello? Where the heck is Dj and Eli when we really need them? Lmao

Max I don't think any of us would ever have the patience that those two had. lol
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • BossashyBossashy Registered Users 13 Posts
    You guys need to go outside once in a while. I was clearly kidding but the amount of concern that was taken makes me laugh.
    I am outside right now. In fact I'm typing this on a moving boat. Prepping for tomorrow's dive job.
    I've been outside all day working. Making a living. That's why it's called a job.
  • raptor obliteraterraptor obliterater Registered Users 18 Posts
    While we wait for region 8 you might want to try your region 7 weaponry on prior regions. Those Troodons are not nearly as pesky with an Avalanche in your hands.
    Question DS, do you think reg. 8 will be out before the 21st? I will be working where there will be absolutely no Wi-Fi!
    I think the release day depends on when we get the pop-up. My best guess though is that it will be available by the 23rd. Huh. 4 weeks between regions now. Well at least they got their stuff together at least, what with waiting a week after a region is released to give us a 2nd exotic, another week later an event, and now this week the sales. Hope they give some great discounts!
  • JJSJJS Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hey, Region 8 is coming next week. Yes I'm serious.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts

Max,

I just finished Region 8. I forgave glu for stealing my glu credits and due to my patience, they gave me an early release on the new region!

When does Region 9 come out?

(JK) :cool:
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad