Options

Games keep disappearing

Curren$yCurren$y Registered Users 8 Posts
Ever since the update, which is very nice btw, the games that I play are erasing. Every time I open the app, all my games are gone since the update. Also I haven't had the option to play the short games from the 6th inning. This game is incredible but this bug needs to be fixed or it can't be played. Appreciate the help in advance.

Comments

• Options
    stickin2jstickin2j Registered Users 3 Posts
    After the update, I had zero games to play, so I hit the match me button. After playing that one, I had another waiting as is usual. I played again, and suddenly had all of my games back. I woke up this morning and had zero games, until challenged by someone. Waited a few minutes, and nothing. I closed the app, re-opened, and all my games are there again. So, it's not even consistent as to how the games re-appear.
  • Options
    Curren$yCurren$y Registered Users 8 Posts
    Remember how you used to be able to be in the middle of a game, turn your phone off and when you turn it back on, you're right where you left off? Well you can't do that anymore, with the iPhone, you have to close the app and when it reopens, all your games will be there again. Still not sure why there's no start from the 6th inning games, besides that, the update is great.
  • Options
    KillerzKillerz Registered Users 7 Posts
    All my active games vashish every time the app is closed or crashes.
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Killerz wrote: »
    All my active games vashish every time the app is closed or crashes.

Mine is doing the exact same thing......
  • Options
    KillerzKillerz Registered Users 7 Posts
    Keep posting on this thread and hopefully someone will see it that can address the issue we are all having.