Lost all my progress, weapons, cash, and gold

AlydyrAlydyr Registered Users 4 Posts
Not even 2 hours ago, everything was fine. 15 minutes ago, I return to the game to resume playing, and I have been reset. All the way back to level 1, Region 1, 5 gold and $1500. I had completed Region 7, had a couple hundred thousand dollars, and about 130 gold. I had several of the exotics and guns that require gold to purchase, almost all of the exotics were purchased using gold I had purchased, not earned through levelling.

I want to know why it happened, and I want my progress restored. Or I want the money refunded that I used to purchase gold to get the exotics.

Comments

• chipper1975chipper1975 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My Game did the same thing and I have sent requests for help and no one answers???
  • AlydyrAlydyr Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well if I don't get any response to this issue, neither my son nor I will be playing it again, nor any other game by this company. I'm not one to support a company that won't provide any form of responsive technical support.
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi,

What devices are you both playing on?
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    I play on a kindle and a week ago on deerhunter my 12,470 GOLD COINS went missing and glu won't do anything about it and now with Amazon support on my phone walking me through the process 960 gold coins when missing dino hunter
    THIS IS B.S.!!!!!!!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Kindle needs the gwallet file installed, that is what is missing on both games. It is sending your gold to a game file that you do not have. A friend of mine just texted me and said that there is a problem with Glu games on kindle. As we know, but he is a high tech computer friend and also works for my company. I don't have all the details yet, but according to him it has something to do with kindle being android based or amazons version of android. Glu games for android have the gwallet file in them. Amazon's tablet version of DH and Dino hunter do not. Thus creating a problem, it is sending gold randomly somewhere. Where? He's still working on that.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Popcorn wrote: »
    Hi,

What devices are you both playing on?

I am playing on Facebook.
  • chipper1975chipper1975 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Facebook on laptop running windows 7 64 bit
    I was on the phone with tech support from Amazon walking me though the files process yesterday and added 480 credits to both dino and feet hunter and with both they disappeared before our eyes
    She called the number she had for glu support and it had a recording saying that they only handle those issues through email
    It seems that glu are a bunch of thieving punks that need smaked up side the head
    They need to make good on their screw ups
    Feet hunter??? LOL
    THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEER HUNTER LOL
    Alright, at least now someone at Amazon is very aware of the situation. Knowing that they have seen it happen I could only hope that Amazon(a far bigger company than Glu) will get this straightened out for everyone. I will try later to email Amazon myself, and give them more information. T.F
    Hmm A week since posting, and the only response has been to ask what platform I am on. Beginning to look like this is a game I'm just going to be walking away from with a bad taste and a warning to everyone I know about the lack of support.
    Glu responded by saying that it is all Amazon's fault
    Sounds like our president Obama is running this by not taking responsibility for their screw up lol
    If your kindle is less than 1 year old I'd send it in for a replacement. All of your progress will be saved in cloud. As far as your missing 12,000 gold..no idea. They are working on improvements to the games for kindle users. Amazon that is. On time updates and possibly the gwallet added.
  • piotr671023piotr671023 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Welcome. I play Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores. I got to the map 8 when you log into the game my previous achievements are withdrawn and returned to the map first I would like to regain what he has lost, over $ 25,500,000 how to do it and what was the cause of the fault. Regards
  • deerslayer333deerslayer333 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I play Dino Hunter on Facebook and just lost everything for the 3rd time.
    They should fix it or get out of the game business
    sent a help ticket after the 2nd time and still have heard nothing
    I dont think they care at all as long as some people are still spending money..
  • jdisham12jdisham12 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I have been playing Dino Hunter for a couple months now. Have PAID for all of the exotic weapons up to region 7... Yes****ay, (11/16/14) I was in region 8 signed off like normal. Today, I was reset back to level 1 all weapons that I paid for gone. Everything replaced I will keep playing. Not replaced or refunded I will spread the word on facebook and amazon that any GLU game is a waste of time, and to expect to lose anything you pay or gain. GLU you have 5 days from today Nov. 17th 2014 to fix this. NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION!
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    So, did they?
    Facebook player
  • jsjordan1973jsjordan1973 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i had just started region 7 and have spent ALOT of my real money on this game. i had just spent another 19.99 to buy gold last time i played!! i am playing on my desktop at home windows so there isnt an issue with app being uninstalled. im playing on facebook as well. please help resolve this MAJOR ISSUE. NOT COOL.. IM ****ED BUT HAVE FAITH THAT YOUR COMPANY WILL FIX THIS!! IF NOT YOURE GOING TO LOSE LOTS OF PAYING PLAYERS!! has anyone else been restored??

Alydyr wrote: »
    Not even 2 hours ago, everything was fine. 15 minutes ago, I return to the game to resume playing, and I have been reset. All the way back to level 1, Region 1, 5 gold and $1500. I had completed Region 7, had a couple hundred thousand dollars, and about 130 gold. I had several of the exotics and guns that require gold to purchase, almost all of the exotics were purchased using gold I had purchased, not earned through levelling.

I want to know why it happened, and I want my progress restored. Or I want the money refunded that I used to purchase gold to get the exotics.
  • jsjordan1973jsjordan1973 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same thing just happened to me did u ever get this resolved??
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    You need to submit a customer ticket http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?109289-How-to-submit-a-customer-support-ticket. Posting here won't do any good as no one, including the admins, have access to your account. Expect a fairly lengthy wait for a reply.

Facebook seems to be Glu's nemesis lately.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • TWIZTIDGTWIZTIDG Registered Users 1 Posts
    THE SAME THING HAS HAPPEN 2 ME . LOG OUT YESTERDAY. LOG BACK IN A HR LATER AND MY GAME WAS RESET BACK 2 LEVEL 1 . WAS ALL MOST DONE WITH Region 8. I HAVE SENT IN A TECH SUPPORT TIX OVER 24 HRS AGO NOW AND THEY STILL HAVE NOT GOT BACK WITH ME YET. I AM ON WITH WINDOWS 7 AND EVERYTHING PAST WHAT IS NEEDED 4 THIS GAME. SO THERE IS MORE 2 IT. I GUESS WE WILL C IF THEY GET BACK 2 ANY OF US!!!!
  • baldeaglebaldeagle Registered Users 4 Posts
    This is an ongoing problem which GLU seem unable to resolve. Also happening with DH2014. Do not waste your time and money they do not seem interested in fixing this!! I have deleted both games. Will not install any GLU games again.
  • SlicerSlicer Registered Users 33 Posts
    sounds like a plan, useless time spent glad i didnt buy gold yet, good bye GLU HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYBODY DELETE ALL GLU GAMES ALL GAMES I HAVE FULL OF ISSUES