Options

How to buy the coin-paid weapon with bucks?

yoyowhanyoyowhan Registered Users 5 Posts
I just saw it after I complete one weapon series mode but I don't know how.
Is it possible to do it when completeting mission 20 without upgrading your weapon with the requested condition?

Comments

• Options
    donirishmandonirishman Registered Users 1 Posts
    I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING!Can you cash in some of your bucks for coins?? If not why are you rewarding us with but c 's? Ther err is nothing you can do with the bucks, when everything calls for coins!!I h ave 4,748,500. Bucks with nothing to spend them on,I am retired and d disabled ,I can not afford to keep buying a
    Avon c a reds so I plan buy the different weapons,right now I am stuck and can not afford to buy the exotic weapons I need for th e next world of the game but I have 4",748,500 .Bucks that I can not jostle to buy anything!! donation@att.net
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    This has been brought up before, but no. I don't see Glu ever having an option where you can trade in your Hunter Bucks for Gold. The reason they won't do it is because your Hunter Buck supply is endless. So therefore, that would offer endless opportunities for Gold gathering and no profit for Glu. If there is no profit, then they can't develop new games for us to play.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    And let's not lose sight that the game is free. You can choose to pay real dollars to play special hunts and exotic series or not. But you can complete every level without paying a dime.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Richard GleisnerRichard Gleisner Registered Users 31 Posts
    Glu does not have anything set up to exchange hunter bucks for gold coins. If so, I would have cashed in long ago. Presently I have over 125.5 million hunter bucks sitting in my Dino Hunter account.

This game is free and does not require the purchase of exotic weapons in order to move to the next region. I have gone through the first five regions without purchasing any exotics and done fine. I started purchasing every exotic weapon since Region 6 and that was merely for to break the monotony of the hunts.
  • Options
    Screenshot_2014-10-12-23-34-27_zpsmjijir8m.png

You cannot really see the numbers (hunter bucks) as they are small, but trust me, there is just over 125.5 million.
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Nice use of the GWallet there Richard!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I am still waiting for Glu to change the HB reading. Richard is right, for us androiders, the HB font size makes the reading impossible. I have reached level 84 with what looks to be 300 million bucks...and a few thousand coins :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Thanks DS. It is a good cushion of funds, huh? Sam, I do get a little frustrated trying to read the hunter bucks even though I am on my LG Flex (large screen cell phone). Maybe at some point Glu will do something else to make that a little better. I am trying to get at leat 150 million HB before Region 8, so every now and then I pull out a magnifying glass to view my HB's.