Options

Missing Games Problem

2 Putt2 Putt Registered Users 2 Posts
Since the most recent update i am unable to see my current games unless i shutdown the app and clear it from memory, and then relaunch. (samsung note 3)

Comments

• Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Mine had never done this until this morning. Can't see pending or recently played games
  • Options
    Glad I've been too busy to play today... None of my current games are showing :(
  • Options
    Games still missing. I think it's been about 36-40 hours.

I did write in to customer service. Updated the app yesterday and that didn't seem to help either way
  • Options
    Still missing. I had some new games show this morning but as soon as I closed the app, they vanished.

Had about 80 games in progress
  • Options
    Guy81Guy81 Registered Users 4 Posts
    2 Putt wrote: »
    Since the most recent update i am unable to see my current games unless i shutdown the app and clear it from memory, and then relaunch. (samsung note 3)

Im having the same problem except when i shut it down i still have bo games?
  • Options
    Bo games?

Mine are still missing :(
  • Options
    Really can't wait for the missing games issue to be resolved. I've been missing them all week still.

I've tried rebooting phone, closing out app etc... Nothing works
  • Options
    Really itching to play more. Being up at night with our baby... Dad has free time to play :)
  • Options
    KillerzKillerz Registered Users 7 Posts
    Been having the same problem. Every time I close the game all my active games disappear. Also when I try to select a random game I get the blue circle of death and game crashes. I still get notifications saying a game is ready to play but when I open the game to play it it's not there. I have been able to play a few innings here and there but if I switch from my phone to iPad they disappear. It's very frustrating. I entered a ticket to customer service yesterday but got an email saying it will take 5 business days for them to begin looking at it. Hope an update comes soon as I've been experiencing these bugs since last Wednesday.
  • Options
    I've been asking about this for at least a week now :|
  • Options
    It's been over a week for me too. I haven't heard back from customer support either. They said they would respond to my email within 5 business days. Today is the 5 th business day and still nothing. I love the game but it is impossible for me to play because of all the bugs I'm experiencing.
  • Options
    Any news on when there going to fix this?
  • Options
    I have not heard anything from anybody. Just keep posting this thread and other similar thread and hopefully someone will see this and address the issue we are all facing.
  • Options
    Please fix this!
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Really itching to play more. Being up at night with our baby... Dad has free time to play :)

That's good stuff C. Hope you get your game on......
  • Options
    That's good stuff C. Hope you get your game on......

Lol yeah. I'd play more if Glu would fix this. Kinda losing patience
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Lol yeah. I'd play more if Glu would fix this. Kinda losing patience

Where are you at spicy pants? We know you read these post. We have concerns!!!!
  • Options
    Hey Spicy, what's the word? I've already sent a ticket a few weeks ago. Nothing on that or this issue
  • Options
    All my games were back i had 188 games. The app reseted once i loste them all. Getting very tired of this.
  • Options
    Mine randomly appear and sometimes only show a portion of active games