Stuck at XI

TensegravzTensegravz Registered Users 5 Posts
Ok im seriously tired....

Im stuck at chapter XI 2/2 since 2 weeks now... And still nothing FIX IT !!!!!

Comments

• JohaniniJohanini Registered Users 2 Posts
    Exactly the same here... I dont think they have developed more material..
  • TensegravzTensegravz Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes they did.... I see a lot of player with higher monster and you cant get them from Tourny....
  • ペドロ™ペドロ™ Registered Users 12 Posts
    Stuck at XI 2/2 as well.
  • JohaniniJohanini Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well what can we do about this then?
  • ペドロ™ペドロ™ Registered Users 12 Posts
    Funny I have never seen any glu representative ever replied here.
  • Equitas&veritasEquitas&veritas Registered Users 1 Posts
    Here the same!! How come glu is not giving any answear??
    Ya they never respond..... And last time i was stcuk at IX.... And unlocked X and XI right after the tournament..... Still s*** / loosing interet to play now.... Dont want to be stuck at each chapter during 2-3 weeks everytimes!!!!
  • TubbyTiger88TubbyTiger88 Registered Users 4 Posts
    How, does other people get XIII+ monster?
    i dont get it!...
    were stuck at XI 2/2 but how did other get XIII+ in the tourny???
    ADMIN reply us please
  • DooMDiveRDooMDiveR Registered Users 4 Posts
    Guess what...!!!
    SAME HERE!!!! if the game is still not fully complete just say it! Also answer on WHY PEOPLE on PVP have XIII level monsters and higher....???
    admin please excuse my language but seriously Can you F u c king reply us? Are you retarded? Can't answer our question!! You take our money and give us S H I T as customer support YOU ARE F U c KING RETARDED...... We just want to know how other players in tournament able to get monster XIII+? And we're stuck at XI 2/2!!!.... Ok if they get it from the special specific mystery box!!! Then F U c king fix the timer on it the special offer for mystery box X said expire in 1d 3hrs...and it's been 4 f u c king days...still haven't change the special offer...admin please reply us already....and I am speaking for everyone that been having the same problems and question... So if you want to ban me for freaking out on behave everyone here go ahead ban your loyal fan to your game and customers then a go ahead
    admin please excuse my language but seriously Can you F u c king reply us? Are you retarded? Can't answer our question!! You take our money and give us S H I T as customer support YOU ARE F U c KING RETARDED...... We just want to know how other players in tournament able to get monster XIII+? And we're stuck at XI 2/2!!!.... Ok if they get it from the special specific mystery box!!! Then F U c king fix the timer on it the special offer for mystery box X said expire in 1d 3hrs...and it's been 4 f u c king days...still haven't change the special offer...admin please reply us already....and I am speaking for everyone that been having the same problems and question... So if you want to ban me for freaking out on behave everyone here go ahead ban your loyal fan to your game and customers then a go ahead
    +1..........
    LOL this admin is F u c king retarded... Won't reply our msgs..said they read it but won't reply that's bullshiet..I bet they don't even read it....THE TOURNAMENT CHAMPION IS BEN BUT ADMIN WONT TELL US HOW TO GET XIII+ monster...we have no chance in tournament from the start...and new event start in 3 days... Rofl...no point of playing the tournament...cause we gonna have the same result...get stuck once we fight someone with monster XIII+..and funny thing is I see some of those players have only few win like 2-0 or something like that lol...you should expect they have a lot of wins and lost but nope like 3-0,11-0,14-2,0-3 etc.....

SERIOUSLY HOW DID THEY GET XIII+ MONSTER...AND HERE WERE STUCK AT XI 2/2...AND MONSTER AT XII...THAT IF WERE LUCKY AND GET IT FROM MYSTERIES BOX WITHOUT SPEND LIKE $1000 ON THIS STUPID ADMIN...THE SPECIAL OFFER HAVE time limit that 1 day and 3 hrs..AND BEEN STUCK THERE FOR DAYS...
    Wow XI 3-4-5 unlocked and Now Stuck at XII 2/2 .... Good job..... Another wait for 1-2 weeks ? C'mon admin!!!! Stop playin with our nerves!!!!
  • xxFreestyle20xxxxFreestyle20xx Registered Users 2 Posts
    Tensegravz wrote: »
    Wow XI 3-4-5 unlocked and Now Stuck at XII 2/2 .... Good job..... Another wait for 1-2 weeks ? C'mon admin!!!! Stop playin with our nerves!!!!

same here -.-
    the good thing is I'm not the only one with f*** problems...
  • AudiovinceAudiovince Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi all,
    I was stuck on island XII 2/2 as well...tried to uninstall/install, I was connected to gamecenter but i've lost all my data now. Thank you very much Glu for this!!!!
  • whodimanwhodiman Registered Users 5 Posts
    Audiovince wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I was stuck on island XII 2/2 as well...tried to uninstall/install, I was connected to gamecenter but i've lost all my data now. Thank you very much Glu for this!!!!

Has anybody heard back since? I am still stuck here. Eventually, we will all end up with tons of power-up points and nothing to do with them
    Just read what glu employee answered me! They are pitiful !

Από: Glu Mobile Customer Care <support@glumobile.mail.helpshift.com>
    Ημερομηνία: 12 Οκτωβρίου 2014 - 11:01:33 EEST
    Προς: Akis Mathiopoulos <akis_m_@hotmail.com>
    Θέμα: Απ.: The most common question about amazing battle creatures
    Απάντηση-Προς: glumobile_issue_20140924144421651-47c133da760373f@glumobile.mail.helpshift.com

###PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE###

Abrar Khan | October 12, 2014 | 11:01 +0300

Dear Akis,

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care and we are sorry for the late response.

Can you provide us the screenshot of the issue which you have mentioned, so that we can forward it to our team. Thank you.

Regards,

Abrar Khan

Glu Mobile Inc. Support | September 24, 2014 | 17:44 +0300

Greetings from Glu Mobile Customer Care!

Thank you for writing to us. We want to assure you that your message has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, a member of our Support Team will contact you within 5 business days.

Again, thank you for your message. We look forward to assisting you soon.

Sincerely,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

Akis Mathiopoulos | September 24, 2014 | 17:44 +0300

I am having a problem in game, I visited your forums but I couldn't find an official answer!
    Does glu have a costumer support department after all?
    Please answer me so I can let the hundreds of people in the forum what's going on since no admin is never answering there!
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?112393-Stuck-at-XI
    Here in the forum link is my question