Stop allowing rematches?

RLJEightRLJEight Registered Users 2 Posts
I have a guy who sets up a rematch after EVERY game. Plus, he has challenged me to 8-10 games, then sets rematch for each one. I currently have 5 new games he has started. How can I stop this madness? I'd like to play somebody new.

Comments

• 1986Mets1986Mets Registered Users 19 Posts
    What's your username?
  • PZ_OriolesPZ_Orioles Registered Users 19 Posts
    1986Mets wrote: »
    What's your username?

I have the same problem and it cost me about 9 losses because I refuse to play him..have too many other games I want to play. I've been asking Glu/Spicy_Pants to fix this for A WEEK!!! still waiting. I don't understand why I have to take a loss when I never agreed to play a game. I see the incentive to start as many games as possible, score some runs and hope people bail. It's STUPID.
  • diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    Are you quitting in the first inning, before the first batter takes a pitch?

I've cancelled numerous games and never lost one from my win total (that I'm aware of).
    diagoro wrote: »
    Are you quitting in the first inning, before the first batter takes a pitch?

I've cancelled numerous games and never lost one from my win total (that I'm aware of).

No - I'm quitting after he asks for a rematch and he bats first. If he doesn't score, I can quit without issue. If he scores, then I'm screwed.

I don't know how you are supposed to quit before he takes a pitch - since requesting rematch typically has you up first (as far as I can tell).
  • diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    Perhaps there should be a limit to the amount of active games with one player, plus give only one player the option of a rematch, with a denial regardless of a score in the 1st inning (if you haven't played).
  • LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
    Why don't you just ask him to stop?
    Why don't you just ask him to stop?

LOL - I did. The kind of person who does that has other motives. He told me he can do what he wants and I should just shut up and play the games.
  • LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
    geez what a loser. send him my way, I'll wreck him
    geez what a loser. send him my way, I'll wreck him

Jerryl.

Have fun. I'm good..but not good enough to **** him off....
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    PZ_Orioles wrote: »
    LOL - I did. The kind of person who does that has other motives. He told me he can do what he wants and I should just shut up and play the games.

What a POS...........................
  • RLJEightRLJEight Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks, all! I'll just continue canceling games and hope for the best.
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    That and losses don't really hurt you
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    RLJEight wrote: »
    Thanks, all! I'll just continue canceling games and hope for the best.

I hate a f/kn idiot and stupid Mo-tha- that are just a bunch of f/kn slap D/I/C/K/S.....hopefully it will work out for you.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I think I'll give him a go too. That is bull, if he responded like that.