Windsor Longshot Elite

Danny89Danny89 Registered Users 25 Posts
On region 1 after beating the 2nd trophy I get a one time offer on The Windsor Longshot Elite for cash. But the percentage discount varies and by the time I get the offer I can't afford to buy it. What's the deal? How am I supposed to get it?

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Use cash to buy or ignore. All regions can be completed with standard weapons.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I posted a thread on this awhile back:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108622-Update-on-Winsor-Longshot-Elite

But yeah, as long as you don't get up to at least $62,000 HB, you will have to buy Hunter Bucks to get this.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Danny89Danny89 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Thanks guys. Really appreciated
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Another stupid thing they do, is give you a offer for the longshot for 39 gold. After you have finished region 1!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    If you are just starting the game it doesn't make sense to buy any of the gold weapons at the OTO price. You only get the OTO price very close to the end. And when you are just starting out you don't have the hunter bucks to upgrade the gold weapon. You also can't use the gold weapon on the next region for the region hunts.

Another thing that doesn't make sense is that you can't buy a multi region gold weapon when you first start playing. The weapons are in the weapons store but you just can't buy them.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    That's messed up. Can't recall I ever got the offer. I do hope there's another way to get it. It's the only gun I'm missing from my collection. :/
  • Danny89Danny89 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Ultima, if I remember correctly you can get the one time offer after you kill the 2nd or 3rd Dino Boss but without proceeding too far in the region for example the rifle series, I think it'll effect the appearance of the rifle. I had to start a new game several times just so I can make sure I get that rifle. By the way deathshadow007 was right about the cost of the rifle; I actually ended up paying for it about $62,000. Yeah call me crazy but that's how badly I wanted it.
  • ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Oh come on Todfoxx...just chill. It's only a game! lol Just kidding buddy, I'm with ya on everything you post. :)
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Another stupid thing they do, is give you a offer for the longshot for 39 gold. After you have finished region 1!
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Must be a Michigan thing.....
    Say What??
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    But yeah, as long as you don't get up to at least $62,000 HB, you will have to buy Hunter Bucks to get this.

if $62,000 is the lowest price then whats the highest price that you know of that? I want to make sure I have enough HB's when I get the offer because aside from the $7,500 that comes with the Starter Pack, I refuse to buy HB's.

Totally off topic but whatever, the reason I'm inquiring about this is because I lost everything, exotics I had just bought that day, progress, Everything!.etc. I have no clue how this happened but I completed the Saw event and closed the game while waiting for energy, the next time I went to play it was as if I was playing for the very first time. I've never uninstalled or cleared data,cash nothing, ever. Although I've started over and purchased the Starter Pack, unfortunately, this took away alot of the fun and excitement for me and I may just delete. I will see...
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Are you using kindle Max? If so, are you closing the game out properly? If you have a case simply closing the cover may be the culprit. I threw out my cover a long time ago. The screen is very durable. That could be the reason for the progress lost. I believe Roland had that problem. As for the longshot, I could never get the right amount of hunter bucks. It seemed to impossible.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx