Options

Please Read - Questionnaires for Free Gold

1986Mets1986Mets Registered Users 19 Posts
So I've tried filling out these questionnaires in order to get free gold. They don't work as promised. For example, the Home Depot one for 80 gold. It says "TO EARN 80 GOLD": Simply submit a valid email on the first page to earn your reward.

Ok, so if you do that, then back out of the rest of the **** it tries to have you do, then you get no reward.

Now, even if you go through all the other **** they try to get you to do, you finally reach a dead end where it asks you to click on links that are just ads. There's NO getting around this page, and you either press back to go all the way back out or click on the X button and you get no reward.

I think this is very dishonest and pathetic. I expect an answer...

Comments

• Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    1986Mets wrote: »
    So I've tried filling out these questionnaires in order to get free gold. They don't work as promised. For example, the Home Depot one for 80 gold. It says "TO EARN 80 GOLD": Simply submit a valid email on the first page to earn your reward.

Ok, so if you do that, then back out of the rest of the **** it tries to have you do, then you get no reward.

Now, even if you go through all the other **** they try to get you to do, you finally reach a dead end where it asks you to click on links that are just ads. There's NO getting around this page, and you either press back to go all the way back out or click on the X button and you get no reward.

I think this is very dishonest and pathetic. I expect an answer...

I Stoped wasting my time on them. Whatever information you provide it still doesn't pay. ***!!!
  • Options
    DenzaloDenzalo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yeah I can't seem to get these surveys to work either. I entered a valid e-mail address and I even went all the way to the ends of the surveys. Tried three or four different surveys.

I am receiving no e-mail confirmations though. I even checked my spam folders.
  • Options
    Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    1986Mets, please create a customer support ticket by following the link below:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?98-Creating-a-Customer-Care-Ticket

Thank you.
  • Options
    Denzalo wrote: »
    Yeah I can't seem to get these surveys to work either. I entered a valid e-mail address and I even went all the way to the ends of the surveys. Tried three or four different surveys.

I am receiving no e-mail confirmations though. I even checked my spam folders.

I feel your pain Denzalo! It's so frustrating bc after you done everything they asked for and then you hope to get the rewards and NOTHING!!! Hot pants is telling us to submit a customer care ticket. What's the point of sending a ticket! We are telling you where the problem is. How many tickets do players need to send before you actually fix the source. Really!!
  • Options
    Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Kingdingling, although I am moderator I am not a customer support agent. The proper procedures to deal with these issues are to file customer support tickets, hence why I am directing him there.
  • Options
    Kingdingling, although I am moderator I am not a customer support agent. The proper procedures to deal with these issues are to file customer support tickets, hence why I am directing him there.

Sp, I understand that Glu has dozens of game apps. I also understand that there are procedures to follow when dealing with issues about the games. I understand that Glu is a business and w/o profit there would be no more cool games like this one! I have been playing Glu games faithfully for about 1.5 years and love the games. My point is that at the end of the day the players on the forum are your customers and their concerns should be a priority.

Ps. Don't take it so personal.
  • Options
    HencoHenco Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree it's BS Let's start a class action lawsuit against them
  • Options
    Henco wrote: »
    I agree it's BS Let's start a class action lawsuit against them

Got to do something...........