Got a #1 pick on trading only 5 picks

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
I've played the trading game for a long time. But best I had ever seen was may be a #1 round pick after trading in maybe 6-7 picks. I had some gold and risked it on #1 picks. Got nothing. But after the 5th it gave me the option to trade them for a #1 pick. Had to check 3x to make sure I saw it right. Spun the wheel and got a 5 * pitcher. Jose Fernandez. 9/5/9. Anyone else had this happen to them? After so many spins, glad to see it went my way. Never saw option for trading for #1. Everywhere else on this forum, others traded like 40-50 picks.

Comments

• LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
    Yeah I've traded after 5-6 picks when the inactives were mostly 4* players. Got Buster Posey this way
  • diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    Lucky you! I've got 70+, just waiting...
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    @LiverpoolFC. I think that's what happened. Got 4 - 4.5* guys that didn't fit my team. Glad it paid off though. Maybe now I'll have a starter that can stand up to your ace that kicks my a** so much. Ugh Wacha!!!
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Loving this #1 pick after 4-5 picks. Grabbed up Goldschmidt, Molina, Ellsbury on the hitters side. And Manchi, Jansen , Robertson on the pitching side. I just skip past the #1 round and a couple pics later #1 pick arrives. Best draft day ever.
  • Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    169 inactives and counting. Still never offered more than a 1st round pick. I understand I have a lot of bad players, but this is getting ridiculous.
  • Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    214 now, Since my 169 only added 2nd rounders, and even a 1st.