I can only use my ace with an 'ice wrap'!

diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
Just started five new games. In every case my secondary pitcher was started. The only way to use my ace was with an ice wrap. Can you say rigged??

Comments

• Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Diagro, were you the visiting team in all 5 games? The way the rotation should work is that when the away team starts a game, the home team will match the away team's pitching slot. For example, if I started a game against you and was in the 3rd spot in my rotation, your SP3 would also pitch. If you then started a game against me and were in the 5th spot of your rotation, you would face my SP5. I will look into this.
  • diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    That may be, but the same pitcher was slated to start each game, with my ace on tbe bench!
    Spicy.......I've been keeping an eye on this over the last wee. Every game starts with the option box, and every game someone other than my ace starts. I don know where the ace's stats come from, as I don't see him pitching.
  • SandimasSandimas Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having this issue as well. Got a new ace pitcher well over a week ago, started at least 30 games since then, and he's gotten exactly one start, for which I used a nice wrap. It's really frustrating that you can invest in a player to make your team better and literally never benefit from him.
    The only workaround I can figure is to switch your ace with your worst pitcher in the rotation.
    This wasn't fixed with the update, and no response from Spicy. I guess they want to sell Ice Wraps.

On a side note. Why doesn't the ace start game 1 in the playoffs. That's text book managing.