Ab/hr

SquirrelzSquirrelz Registered Users 12 Posts
Just curious to find out how often people get Home Runs in this game. I'm hitting at 57.7 AB/HR. I don't think this is really good.

What are you hitting at?

Comments

• HeadRushHeadRush Registered Users 33 Posts
    51.8 ab/hr
  • diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    56.7 ab/hr
  • LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
    Best is Jose Bautista at 23.6
  • 1986Mets1986Mets Registered Users 19 Posts
    32.0 ab/hr
    Best is Mark Trumbo with 16.2, but his avg was only around .200 so don't use him anymore. Just got Donaldson who I think could be great for HR. Trainer recently upgraded to level 8, same for Hitting Coach.

Here are other stats if you're interested:
    SwJaMo6.png

kjHXSEW.png
  • JGYankJGYank Registered Users 49 Posts
    Mine's 38.7.

Btw how did you get your training coach level so high? Could you tell me the prices to get levels 7-9? (My highest is 5 so I know 6)
  • LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
    level 7: 1000 gold
    level 8: 1500 gold
    level 9: 2000 gold
  • 1986Mets1986Mets Registered Users 19 Posts
    After level 6 you HAVE to use Gold, as they literally don't have the option for you to use cash. Cash is easy to accumulate after playing the game, but Gold is a biaatch. I did some free gold tasks, like signing up to free trials and then canceling to get free gold. Suck it Tap Sports, I beat your system.
    Thanks. Those prices are really high. I guess it's necessary to keep everyone from reaching level 9. My system has been to use gold for players and cash for the upgrades but I guess that will have to change. So basically once you reach level 6 on all the upgrades and get good enough players that all the free agents require gold and 2nd round picks can't improve your team, cash becomes useless except for stocking up for trades. Great.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    1986Mets wrote: »
    After level 6 you HAVE to use Gold, as they literally don't have the option for you to use cash. Cash is easy to accumulate after playing the game, but Gold is a biaatch. I did some free gold tasks, like signing up to free trials and then canceling to get free gold. Suck it Tap Sports, I beat your system.

Well done. Same here..........��
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Mine is at 47.4
  • TatimusTatimus Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'm at 26.5
  • SquirrelzSquirrelz Registered Users 12 Posts
    HAHA well this confirms it. It is very bad!
  • TilapiaTilapia Registered Users 10 Posts
    JGYank wrote: »
    Thanks. Those prices are really high. I guess it's necessary to keep everyone from reaching level 9. My system has been to use gold for players and cash for the upgrades but I guess that will have to change. So basically once you reach level 6 on all the upgrades and get good enough players that all the free agents require gold and 2nd round picks can't improve your team, cash becomes useless except for stocking up for trades. Great.

Cashman failed.

In all seriousness, second round picks can improve your team if you stock enough of them as inactive and, eventually, trade them in for first round picks. Really the only conceivable use for my cash right now after maxing all my upgrades out at 6.
    We really have to make Cashman failed a meme.

I've been using my cash on some FAs as well so I knew what I was getting and could choose where to improve but in hindsight that was probably a bad move since the upgrades were only a half star. I'm probably just going to stick with #1 picks. It takes longer to buy the upgrades with gold so I'll just keep using cash for that until I can't. Trading for 1st round picks doesn't sound like it will accomplish much based on how many players I'll need to trade for them and I usually ended up getting some 2 star player or a player that doesn't improve my team when I buy them. I'd rather spend on the upgrades and hope the #1 picks are better than what I have. When I get the upgrades to 6, I'll be able to get plenty of 2nd round picks.