Options

Doombringer...

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
...is here! Time to play!
Say What??

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yea, I like the **** thing, but come on Glu! Make these guns just slightly realistic, this dude would need some huge guns to pick that up. Not to mention shoot it. Looks like a s****ped turbine from a Boeing turned into a weapon. It's not very accurate, but you can spray your game wicked hard with it! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Told you it looked ridiculous! Lol.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Here is the AR that is won:

r1YE00m.jpg
  • Options
    BossashyBossashy Registered Users 13 Posts
    I got a big update but no region 8 yet. I play on iPad has it not been released there yet ?
  • Options
    No region 8 yet, just this event.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    well, the doombringer looks funny but it is unforgiving in its power. the assault rifle won is also powerful. I updated it and tried it on several contract hunts, pretty good weapon
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Richard GleisnerRichard Gleisner Registered Users 31 Posts
    580 gold coins to purchase the Doombringer. Total of 2, 030, 020 hunter bucks (HB) to fully upgrade.

Looks unrealistic but interesting. I just purchased and upgraded, and thought I would post details here. Now I am going to my hunts with it. See ya'll soon!
  • Options
    How much does it cost to upgrade the AR?
  • Options
    Just won the Marshall Judgement Pro, upgraded it, and the total for the full upgrade came out to 11, 100, 522 hunter bucks (HB).
  • Options
    Check out this boo-boo, I hope it doesn't show like that when I shoot it! Can't try it right now, no energy left.

gK8KEkb.jpg
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Shoots around corners????
    Say What??
  • Options
    I noticed this too when I was getting ready to shoot at my target dinosaur. When you hit the "sight" button, you will be looking through the sight and able to see your red dot. Kind of awkward....yes it is....and it was probably a glitch that was released without rechecking it.
  • Options
    Comparing it to the other AR style rifles, it HAS TO BE a mistake on the configuration of that sight.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    The Doombringer doesn't seem to work very well in the contract hunts. I still prefer the Avalanche.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Check out this boo-boo,

Thanks for the catch! We'll fix this in the next update.
  • Options
    The avalanche is a beast! The best weapon hands down. But I imagine that its firepower will be less effective next region.
    The assault rifle glitch is weird, when you scope it your gun is sideways. But it shoots straight, the sight shimmys left and right while firing.

61TSQAi.jpg
  • Options
    There was an update a few minutes ago. Did this fix anything? I have to say that's a wierd way to fire a gun!

iNGQULN.png
  • Options
    Here's the Play Now pop-up:

26PMH98.jpg
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Yeah the AR aims weird (sideways) but it has a lot of power. Well, at least they got the spelling of Austroraptors and tupuxuaras right after the update. Still the hunter bucks reading is extremely tiny and garbled on my little S2 screen. Overall, nice event!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Just got a update that corrected the sideways mounted scope. All good now.
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Can anybody quote me the prices of the one time offer they got on the Doombringer. Any and all info regarding this will be greatly appreciated. I only have a few gold and I wanna know how much I need to buy beforehand because each time I've tried to buy the gold when I've gotten one time offers, I wound up missing out on it so essentially I've wasted the money I spent because I wind up using the gold on energy or most of it disappears before I can spend it on the next good deal or OTO. Thanks in advance- Max
  • Options
    SuperchargedSupercharged Registered Users 1 Posts
    well, the doombringer looks funny but it is unforgiving in its power. the assault rifle won is also powerful. I updated it and tried it on several contract hunts, pretty good weapon

Is there a oto on the doombringer after finishing the series and if so anyone know how much
  • Options
    Is there a oto on the doombringer after finishing the series and if so anyone know how much

You can't get a OTO after completing the series because of the fact that you would have had to have bought the Doombringer already at the OTO of 580 after the trial.
  • Options
    I think he may have meant the whole hunting series in region 7...I think?
  • Options
    Just saw a notification for a Doombringer Event Sale. What a joke! There was no app restart and the Doombringer is still only 20% off! Some sale!
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I broke down and spent real money and got the Doombringer, and must say I wasn't impressed. Besides the lack of realism, it's just clunky and hard to aim. Also, not really that powerful. I played a few contract hunts with it, but I don't think it will see a lot of action. I prefer playing with the Spark or the AR I won by completing the Doombringer exotic series.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    bf2tatorsaladbf2tatorsalad Registered Users 1 Posts
    So if I understand this right. I spend 28 dollars U.S to get the gold (599 gold) to buy the weapon for the event so I can win a weapon that costs 384 gold. Anybody see a problem here?
  • Options
    BossashyBossashy Registered Users 13 Posts
    True if you have no gold but I watch videos so I was sitting on a little gold. It only cost me 4.99 so it wasn't to bad .
  • Options
    UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    Boy it seems Exotic Event guns are so horribly rushed with little testing. Last time the shotgun looked different and the reloading animation was so glitchy until the new region came out. Programmers need to do a little more Q/C in game before continuously rushing new regions out so fast to make a quick buck.