region 8 the best so far!

raptor obliteraterraptor obliterater Registered Users 18 Posts
Here's my favorite things about region 8:
1. The dinosaurs are bigger.
2. The landscape graphics are cool. Lava at night is always cool. Volcanic ash is also a nice touch.
3. The dinosaurs are not frustratingly difficult to kill. Now you can wait too long and some will spit green in your eyes (another cool addition) but you learn to not wait too long.
4. Keep shooting after the limit and you may have time to get an extra (although they don't officially count)
5. Some weapons from previous regions work fine at this level. Thanks.

Cons
Having to wait for more development.

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    All true raptor, especially the cons! But if waiting makes the game better, that's fine.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • raptor obliteraterraptor obliterater Registered Users 18 Posts
    If you use the Demon Pro rifle you can often get more than one with a single shot if you wait and line them up.
    I use the gentech spark(exotic bow) and get two with one shot explosion!
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    If you use the Demon Pro rifle you can often get more than one with a single shot if you wait and line them up.

The best I have done is 4 kills with one shot using the Lodestar!
    Say What??
  • Richard GleisnerRichard Gleisner Registered Users 31 Posts
    I too like the Gentech Spark (exotic bow) for my contract hunts. Best so far is 3 flying lizards with 1 explosion.
    As of right now, these are the easiest contract hunts yet. I'm sure that will change when more content is added to region 8.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    As of right now, these are the easiest contract hunts yet. I'm sure that will change when more content is added to region 8.

Couldn't agree more. The flying ones are particularly ridiculous.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
    Agree with all the above. Using the avalanche in contract hunt is easy pickings. Good way to rack up the bucks for the next installment. Any idea why only 3 flying Dino's for this region? One squirt with the Avalanche and its game over!
    May be they should have a timed contract hunt and see how many Dino's you can kill in a set time, such as the flying or tiny Dino's, then get bucks per dino killed?
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Agree with all the above. Using the avalanche in contract hunt is easy pickings. Good way to rack up the bucks for the next installment. Any idea why only 3 flying Dino's for this region? One squirt with the Avalanche and its game over!
    May be they should have a timed contract hunt and see how many Dino's you can kill in a set time, such as the flying or tiny Dino's, then get bucks per dino killed?
    R u guys tried ready exotic weapon on R8...? Sure u'll not tried yet..but not me...last week i try the exotic weapon...one shoot kill 5...realy great weapon n it seem like solari electro....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    All true raptor, especially the cons! But if waiting makes the game better, that's fine.
    Very true. Although I love this game, I am about to hang it up. A weeks worth of contract hunts is boring me to tears.