What's up with region 8? Completed rifle series and trophy but

IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
Nothing else comes up. Both are check marked as complete but nothing else to play except contracts. No exotic, no shotgun, no ar series. There must be more because it says 2/9 map pieces completed.

Comments

• ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    Nothing else comes up. Both are check marked as complete but nothing else to play except contracts. No exotic, no shotgun, no ar series. There must be more because it says 2/9 map pieces completed.

Same here. sound is way off, makes bow noise when you shoot rifle. everything about this region sucks
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Don't you guys read previous threads, more content is coming for region 8! Right now it's just the rifle series and contract hunts.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Don't you guys read previous threads, more content is coming for region 8! Right now it's just the rifle series and contract hunts.

Whats wrong with the sound? guns going off, elephant noises, rifle sounds like bow.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    You are experiencing sound issues. They should be fixed in the next update. My sound issues were fixed in the R8 update, so yours should be fixed by next Thursday, when they add the next part of R8.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    You are experiencing sound issues. They should be fixed in the next update. My sound issues were fixed in the R8 update, so yours should be fixed by next Thursday, when they add the next part of R8.

thank you, i'll wait till they are fixed
  • grizzly_à58grizzly_à58 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi.I have same problem.got first 3 trophies but said only have 2 can't move on now.