Options

Frustration with the Events

IanGan1IanGan1 Registered Users 5 Posts
Hi
Am I the only one who finds that the game freezes and you cannot shoot or move during a stage battle? The other really annoying thing is that when in a battle - usually on Stage 5- the whole screen layers off and your character is falling down and down until in darkness with no movement but just the signs of your energy dropping away until the Stage Fail notice arrives.
GLU would you please fix this? It's a great game - apart from the challenges where you don't receive anything unless you have a weapon that is only available if you have spent a ton of gold for it or have been exceptionally lucky and won the bits.
Thank you
IanGan

Comments

• Options
    HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Nope same thing here. Seems obvious that the powers that be are focused on the cash cow that is the new kardashian game rather than fixing/updating ANY of the shooter games
  • Options
    chainsawchainsaw Registered Users 8 Posts
    I agree. I had the lock a few times and the rising earth a few times. It was rare based on the number of times I played.

What was worse was a cash prize while failing in stage 5 (which I only won 1 time). I have maxed 3 star guns and squad mates. Levels 1-3 and sometimes 4 were pretty easy. Level 5 required the use of all of ones supplies, which I did but only won once. Then, when I failed to win, I would get a "reward" of cash ($1500-$4000) or a squad mate (one star Swindle 4 times)....unacceptable. Yes, I did receive 6 weapons parts and gold or supplies.....that was good. But the stages in level 5 were very difficult to get through.

I finished 19th in the event and collected my 100 gold.....that's how much I played this last week....145wins, probably 200 stages. Does anyone know how I can collect my missing 2 gun parts? Please don't tell me to waste 20 gold in the elite chest....I did that and guess what.....first spin, more cash.....ridiculous.