region 8 problems

grizzly_à58grizzly_à58 Registered Users 16 Posts
When are they going to sort this problem.? I can't move on.

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    What problem? Only the rifle series is out on region 8. We should see another series on region 8 by Thursday.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • grizzly_à58grizzly_à58 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    What problem? Only the rifle series is out on region 8. We should see another series on region 8 by Thursday.

The problem I have is that I completed the first 3 trophy hunts and ticked the box but it only comes up as 2. Hunts out of 9.I have finished the rifle series. And have to keep playing the contract hunts. Is this right I am not sure.I thought it should have moved on.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The problem I have is that I completed the first 3 trophy hunts and ticked the box but it only comes up as 2. Hunts out of 9.I have finished the rifle series. And have to keep playing the contract hunts. Is this right I am not sure.I thought it should have moved on.
    If both the rifle series and trophy hunts are completed, then yes all you have is the contract hunts. Keep playing those to build up cash for the next series. More should be added by Thursday.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    A few recent happenings make me suspect that GLU has found a way to prevent people from blowing through a region in a day and then spend the next three weeks asking about when the next region will come out.

It started when they started adding the exotic series more gradually a couple of regions ago. It continued in the Halloween event in DH2014 by doing one event per week for three weeks. An now, in Dino Hunter, the hunting series are being drawn out by releasing one weapon series at a time.

Funny thing is that now, instead of having thread after thread of "When will the next region come out?", we will be seeing thread after thread like this, or asking "When will the next part of this region come out?"

These are some expensive regions to outfit... I am one who can't resist the urge to buy all the weapons that I will need, fully upgrade them, and blow through the region ASAP. By having to do a week of contract hunts between each series release, it is giving me a chance to rebuild the bank account...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2