Options

Taking Toooooo Long to Load

ProjProj Registered Users 6 Posts
I have been playing for almost 2 months. I was regularly getting $$ and gold for being in the top players for hits, runs and wins. Back then the game would take 10-15 seconds to load between innings played. Nowadays it takes close to 2 minutes to load to allow me to play another inning. My phone is also getting drained like never before from the game. My interest in the game is lagging and I rarely play now. Also was in line to receive major gold for top 50 weekly in hits, runs and wins when the upgrade occurred. All of that was wiped out. I have spent some money on the game so I don't want to let it go completely, but feel cheated by the game. I sent an email 2 weeks ago about this problem but haven't heard back.

Is anyone else having a similar problem? Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    I've been playing for over a month, and last week re-formatted my phone. Load times have been consistant, but there are times when it locks up or loading takes forever. But since the last update this isn't as often.

What I do find as issues are major battery drain and my phone gets really hot. I get that this probably taxes the processor quite a bit. Just worried when I have to charge my phone after every session.
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    same here. Is this a server problem or something else?
  • Options
    ProjProj Registered Users 6 Posts
    So I was up to 645 inactives. I was going to quit the game b/c it took 2-3 minutes to reload b/w innings. I figured it MIGHT be that the game needs to load all of the players so I decided to trade all of my inactives for a #1 pick.

Since doing that this morning the game works perfectly again. It takes a couple seconds between innings to load. The moral of the story is that sandbagging inactives was great when they adjusted the rankings, but it slows your game down big time.

I hope this helps for the others who are experiencing slow loading times.
  • Options
    E ManE Man Registered Users 1 Posts
    same here Proj, I had 413 inactives which helped my lineup tremendously since the update but the load times were ridiculous so i had to trade them in. now the game loads fast like it used too but i let go of some good players because of that.