Check your connection message

WernerhWernerh Registered Users 3 Posts
Dear Recipient,

Since my last update done on the App store which was 18 September 2014, the game request me to update the Regions, however as soon as i hit the "Update" tab i receive a message to check my connection!!!

I play Dino Hunter on a Apple iPad mini with I0S 7.1.2 Software.
I also play Deer Hunter on the same IPad and dont have the same problem.
The exact message i receive is a white bordered block that reads "Failed to download Region! Check your connection and try again.

This happens on both my possible connections namely 3G full signal or when i am connected to WIFI!!!

Please assist me with this as i enjoy this game and dont want to go the uninstall route.

I thank you in advance.

Comments

• PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi Wernerh,

Have you tried to turn your iPad off and on?

Another possible fix is to forget your WiFi network in the device settings. Then power the device off. And then reconnect to the router (depending on how the router is set up, you might need your password).
  • WernerhWernerh Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi,

Yes i have done the power down part. Will give the rest of your idea's a go and revert back to you!

Many thanks so far

Wernerh
  • AquabelleAquabelle Registered Users 14 Posts
    We're on the same page. I also experience that? Might be from ios end? Cause my friend is using an android and there was no problem with it
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    That was an issue for us kindle users about a month ago on deerhunter and when I was finally able to get
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    Back on all my gold coins(12,470)were gone and nobody(glu or Amazon)seems to know where they went or want to return them
  • AquabelleAquabelle Registered Users 14 Posts
    gbird

may I know how many days it took you before you were able to play deer hunter again with that same concern? It started last sept 14 and up until now I was unable to load it up. Already uninstalled install the game and repeat everything but it didn't work. So does the wifi thingy. I'm playing right now with my laptop with no problem at all. Might be from IOS end but I hope they fix it