Region 8 is Available

DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
App restart is required. Time to have fun!
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
Prev1

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    This is strange, there is only a rifle series available. No exotics available either. And no cash AR available nor any bows. The rifle series has 40 hunts in it and there is no Multiregion rifle for R8 either and no discount on the Emperor Elite. I have a feeling that we will get another update later, so I'm not playing this now. The cash rifle costs $2.5 million to buy it BTW.
    The region is also a 36.8 MB download.
    Here are some screenshots of what I'm seeing:

W130dIH.jpg

hWZ9IR6.jpg
    No new bows or cash AR:

GFpK83I.jpg

cCSmIkt.jpg
    And no exotics:

8rAB0Ak.jpg

Like I said, it is probably best not to start on R8 until they update it again.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I just completed the trophy hunts on R8. No other event was added. I thought there might be a chance of something being added after the trophy hunts were completed.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
    Just loaded R8, bought the demon pro rifle and its just cost me about 20M bucks to upgrade it. Ouch!!
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Here's a sneak peak of what's coming up.

Dino_960x640_R8_ep01_EN_zps739ff3c5.png
  • tacticstactics Registered Users 8 Posts
    what is episode 1 is there episode 2 soon????
    Oh I see Popcorn. I guess you guys decided to form Region 8 as sort of a "companion" to the "Evil Rising" event in Deer Hunter 2014. OK. Guess I had bettet get started on R8 then. The ad is sort of misleading though, it makes it look as though you have to purchase the Demon Pro to play the region when you don't. Interesting way of doing this region I may say!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Finished rifle series. No further series. Two map pieces for region nine (smoldering summit). And just contract hunts for now....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Here is the OTO you get after completing the Trophies:

0WujXlQ.png
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The region looks great! 10 hunts in, just waiting for energy refill. So here's the question, what and when is coming next! We all will be done shortly and anxiously waiting! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Nothing on FB/PC yet here in LOS. Anyone else?

Edit: Never mind. Got it at 0700
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • AmmonitesAmmonites Registered Users 30 Posts
    Ummm... Did they model Megalosaurus after the completely inaccurate statues at the Crystal Palace Park?

10472816_10204805941249000_2946844449674174596_o.jpg

Model built in 1854...
    London_-_Crystal_Palace_-_Victorian_Dinosaurs_1.jpg
    Cool statue, built in 1854? Wow that's old!
  • AmmonitesAmmonites Registered Users 30 Posts
    And the Dilophosaurus was taken from Jurassic Park, frill and all. Just doubt it spits though...
    I enjoyed the Hunter Bucks rifle again in this region, being as I used the discounted Multiregion rifles for the past two regions. Saves me some gold and gives that extra challenge. Started with $115 million, spent $17 million on the rifle (including buying it), and made $7 million from the Series and Trophies.
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    I enjoyed the Hunter Bucks rifle again in this region, being as I used the discounted Multiregion rifles for the past two regions. Saves me some gold and gives that extra challenge. Started with $115 million, spent $17 million on the rifle (including buying it), and made $7 million from the Series and Trophies.

What's up....first launch this region i found all series shown(rifles,assault rifles,bows,two exotic n two event series)..n also i had to try exotic series(trial)....n also assault rifles series....first hunt....n after a few minutes shown app require start...... n after finising update....screen just shown rifles series.....what's going on ??
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
    They will add more series snd Trophies in the future swaggerjr. I don't know about exotics.
    They will add more series snd Trophies in the future swaggerjr. I don't know about exotics.

Maybe all the series n event is what am i seen last night...realy the following is.....
    1 Rifles
    2 ARs
    3 Bows
    4 Two Exotic
    5 Two Event(Exotic).....
    All of that in one region! I question the two events. We usually just get one event.
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Finally a rifle series that I can't beat. Good design in this region. Hunt 38 has me totally stuck. 5 straight stamina refills and still can't pass. Oh well time for a much needed break. No way I'm going to hit 3 heart shots. Ty for a great experience. Now off to something else for awhile.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    All of that in one region! I question the two events. We usually just get one event.

Yes....if am not wrong....there have two part of event( exotic weaponry)....miss that screen shot....if anybody got this...pls show up..
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    jerzy448 wrote: »
    Finally a rifle series that I can't beat. Good design in this region. Hunt 38 has me totally stuck. 5 straight stamina refills and still can't pass. Oh well time for a much needed break. No way I'm going to hit 3 heart shots. Ty for a great experience. Now off to something else for awhile.

Kill one with the ir. Then wait for them to attack. Shoot at the heart. Not too hard.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Rifle series was a little challenging with the cash rifle. Would be cake if you buy the gold rifle.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    It was delicious cake!
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Kill one with the ir. Then wait for them to attack. Shoot at the heart. Not too hard.

Yeah, this did the trick. I got the first with IR and shot a couple others (but didn't kill them). I sat back and said, "what the ****?", and the closest attacked. Then I remembered that trick and, as you said, finishing the hunt wasn't too hard.

In the middle of the hunt, I was lamenting the lack of the Sports Drink in DinoHunter that DH2014 includes as an option to use in situations like this.

Lamenting, swearing, whatever!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Yeah, I could have used sports drinks too a few times with the slow rifle.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    I actually killed two of the three with IR. I let the third one come at me (I actually went to it lol). Now that I think of it, that would actually be a funny meme to make from this game, i.e. take a screenshot of a dino charging or attacking you and put the macro text "Come at me bro!" XD