Hi all

DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
Just thought to introduce myself as this forum sounds really friendly. I'm not sure if there are many ladies playing DH, but I'm a total addict! I'm 47 and live in Kent, UK. I'm a mum of 4 and I'm also a carer. I wish the exotics weren't so expensive and that the decoy facility was free or could be paid for in Hunter bucks. Apart from that I love this game, great graphics. currently on level 27, been playing for just over a week. 😈

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Welcome dinomummy! And yes, we all wish the exotics cost less. But I personally get a lot of use out of them. I'm on region 8 and have been using the Gentech spark(exotic bow) exclusively. I only use the shotgun for the fast moving little lizards! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Welcome there Dinomummy! If you're wondering why there is only the rifle series in R8, don't worry. More content will be added this Thursday and next week as well. Also, T.F., the Salvo works great on the Eoraptors as well.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    How do Dm? Lots of good info in this forum. Have fun.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Welcome there Dinomummy! If you're wondering why there is only the rifle series in R8, don't worry. More content will be added this Thursday and next week as well. Also, T.F., the Salvo works great on the Eoraptors as well.
    Cool, gonna try that in 5 minutes! :cool:
  • Surfer02004Surfer02004 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Good job dinonerds
    Good job dinonerds

Keep it up dude, please! We'll make you go away.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Here we go again. Lol

BTW, welcome Dinomummy. Aside from an occasional **** here and there, this is a very helpful and friendly forum. I apologize in advance for participating in the BS when it starts but when someone comes here just to be rude, because this is such a friendly bunch of people just having fun, it bothers me to no end. I promise, this is extremely rare though so I hope you stick around to find out for yourself-Max
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    the Salvo works great on the Eoraptors as well.

Thanks for the tip DS. The Salvo was my first exotic and I used it in certain contract hunts thru region 7 but didnt think it would be effective in R8 but like you said, it works great on this one hunt!
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I think the Salvo will be useful on the little raptors for awhile, like how the R1 shotgun could be used on higher region birds without problem in DH14.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Richard GleisnerRichard Gleisner Registered Users 31 Posts
    A hearty big hello to you DM, all the way from Nuevo Mexico (New Mexico)! A lot of great people here in the forum. If you need help or advice, just come here, post, and someone will assist.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Welcome dinomummy. You really are a DH addict. Level 27 in about a weeks time is a lot of playing.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
    Cheers for the warm welcome guys 😃 I'm at the end of Region 6 this morning (need more coffee before attempting that last Trophy Hunt). I have the Bandit and Fenix, plus I seem to be pretty good with a bow now after about a dozen attempts to get the Baryonyx with attacking Pteradons in the swamp...
    Don't worry about the bullsh**ers...all good banter I reckon, though that might be English humour 😜

Happy hunting today everyone!
  • jackrncenjackrncen Registered Users 14 Posts
    Welcome! Yes it is a great group of people. I'm in sunny Florida. Level 63. Always fun to hunt and read the forums. Have fun and enjoy.
  • ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yo! Another Brit!! Welcome DM. Happy hunting! I'm on R8, so as someone has said, you must be going some!
    I'm finding it difficult at the moment, as I've got a broken android screen thanks to my pup. Keep getting my fingers caught in the cracks on the screen!
  • Surfer02004Surfer02004 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Have any of you idiots ever spoke to a woman before this thread?? LMFAO WOWwwwwwww!!!!!
    Have any of you idiots ever spoke to a woman before this thread?? LMFAO WOWwwwwwww!!!!!

Baby, have you? Xxx
    Hi, thanks for message, what pup do you have? I have 2 labs, and I keep doing a double check every time they run up to me, too much Dno hunting ..killed off the hadra this morning ☺️
    Was Hadra the flying Dino? He was easy. What region are you on DM?
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Dinomummy wrote: »
    Baby, have you? Xxx

I see you will fit right in here :p. Welcome from smoggy Beijing.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Was Hadra the flying Dino? He was easy. What region are you on DM?

No, I meant the Hydra, big crested thing. I'm at the end of Chrystal Crag, having a bit of fun using mostly a bow.
    Thank you ��
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Dinomummy wrote: »
    Baby, have you? Xxx

DM,

Here is a belated welcome to you! I hope you enjoy the game and this site.

BTW, you catch on quick (LOL)

Roland
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • eyeshotseyeshots Registered Users 13 Posts
    Lol awesome
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Welcome dinomummy! And yes, we all wish the exotics cost less. But I personally get a lot of use out of them. I'm on region 8 and have been using the Gentech spark(exotic bow) exclusively. I only use the shotgun for the fast moving little lizards! :cool:

TF, I like the Spark best for the fast little lizards. I like to try to shoot in their path and blow up as many as possible per shot. Lots of fun.
    Facebook player
  • Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    Hi Dinomummy! Great to have you here. Been to Kent myself, and loved it. Spent a couple of days in Chatham; lovely place. A bit rainy at the time, but still a great visit. Nowhere nearly as crowded as London!
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi, mended tablet back. Cost me £25 for a new screen. I've got 5 labs!. Keeping the tablet well away fromthe pup!! Back to topping up my hunter bucks!!
  • Switta70Switta70 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hey, welcome