Darman Saw series

DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
It is an event exotic released now. The prize is a map piece for R9. It is in the weapon shop for 10% off now for 432 gold. Haven't done the trial yet. I hope they don't plan on forcing people to play the exotic series to move on to the next region, as that would be stupid. Not everyone can afford to buy the exotics.
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
Prev1

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    If the prize is a map piece than it appears so for this region. If they get a lot of complaints they may change that.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yes have played the trial oto was 299 gold so was not able to buy it and map piece is the reward so missed it now have to find yet more gold to play ? Like that's easy to do .
    It's a Halloween themed event, the third hunt is to kill 3 corpsecrushers!! Man, I'm digging this!
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I actually bought the gun. They actually have zombie dinos in this series! At least I get to do a Halloween series in this game. Couldn't participate in the DH14 event because of low gold.
    It's a lot of fun, 10 hunts in..just waiting for energy refill! I hope DH part 3 of the Halloween hunts is out for tonite!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Good series. One map piece reward. I guess more series coming in the near future.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • MarathonmanMarathonman Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just bought this gun and since I upgraded my phone and had to start over, I was hoping that this series was like the exotic series and I could build some more gold up. Oh well, I'll just double my investment and buy a $20 bottle of Jack Daniels and enjoy this series I guess.
  • khel03khel03 Registered Users 25 Posts
    New weapon and series.

darmansaw_zps83fe34c6.jpg

series_zps3dca994d.jpg
  • Donna46Donna46 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm just heart broken I can't believe they making u buy exotics for Hugh amounts of gold I can just about afford to get by never mind spend 14 pound on gold oh well thanks glu good game while it lasted but u going to lose a lot of players.
  • JJSJJS Registered Users 19 Posts
    I am about half way through the event, this Darmin Saw is awesome! Am waiting for energy to refill, love this gun, very cool.
  • jackrncenjackrncen Registered Users 14 Posts
    I occasionally am willing to spend some cash. I know glu isn't in the game for charity...that being said I really don't care to be FORCED to spend money if I want to play. I know I have the choice to play, spend or just quit but why change the playing field in the middle of the game.
  • BourbonBourbon Registered Users 15 Posts
    THOR147 wrote: »
    Yes have played the trial oto was 299 gold so was not able to buy it and map piece is the reward so missed it now have to find yet more gold to play ? Like that's easy to do .

I didn't even get a OTO. I have 52 gold and it would cost me $20 to have enough to buy it. No thanks. Sucks that the reward isn't a weapon but a map piece. I hope they still offer the map piece in the future on a weapon series hunt or a trophy hunt.
    Khel03, your a little late to the party, and you have a lot of ***** posting screenshots with a enormous amount of hacked gold! When I get around to it I'm reporting you to Glu.
    I hate that they are forcing people to buy this exotic because exotics are optional, and it is really stupid of Glu to put a map piece as a prize for this when they usually give out weapons for events. On top of it all, the hunts do not give the usual bonus reward of 3 gold. I really hope they either change the price to be more lenient to those who can't afford to but the Saw or add the AR series soon and move the map piece reward from the exotic event to the AR series and refund those who bought the exotic just to get the map piece (not just for buying the exotic, but playing through the series without getting the usual gold bonus). It is really crazy for Glu to pull this on players who can't afford to buy the OPTIONAL exotics. Also, there was no OTO for the Saw on my end, so I paid the 432 gold for it. Not complaining, but that is a rediculous price to charge for a weapon that is OPTIONAL just to get something that should be free to begin with. Hope Popcorn or some other Glu Admin/developer reads this!
  • ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
    Nice one DS007. Agree with everything you said wholeheartedly! Real money is tight for me at the moment, so I won't be buying the saw, or I assume, progressing any further.....
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Good job DS. You pretty much stated how most of us feel
    Trust me, there will be other options to get the map piece.
    I think I know what they plan on doing now. They had the rifle series that gave us 2 map pieces. They now give us an exotic for 1. Next will be the AR series for 2, then another exotic for 1, and then the bow series for 3. That will give us the 9 total pieces. Just don't know how often they plan on releasing all of these exotics/series since there are now 3 series left to release. They can't possibly stick to just one per week, because that would be a total of five weeks between regions. Maybe the AR series will be available sooner than we think.
    And I hope you're right T.F.
    Anyone else notice that the zombie dinos move faster? Particularly the Decaying Deathbringer. That one's my new favorite dino. :)
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Another possibility is that the exotic will be available for cash when R9 comes out. This gives those that purchased the weapon early a chance to jump right in and the rest of us freeloaders a way to get the map piece.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Surfer02004Surfer02004 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I hope todfoxx quits complaining like a little insect and asks him mom for some cash to purchase this new gun.

BTW - amazing new gun and OTO
  • Surfer02004Surfer02004 Registered Users 10 Posts
    PS: Who in the world threatens someone over a game?? "I'm gonna report you to Glu.....!!" What benfit do you get outta that tickfoxx? That has the best the most absolute moronic threat I've read in my life. You gotta be a trophy kid that has way too many awards for always coming 2nd to last in the everything you've participated at in life.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    That's it Glu. I'm done with Dino's. Forcing us to spend money to advance is bs. I'll go back to dh14 and hope that dh15 is not like Dino's.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    I didn't get an OTO, lame.

And it seems to get worse. Doing the math, it seems 2 pieces will be awared from the two yet to be added exotic series.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Before we all start quitting, let's just be patient and see what happens.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    To make it worse, it's a longer series too but with no gold pay bonus.
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Just a bit of a teaser...

• SANCTUARY FOR ALL! More Map Piece options coming soon!
    Anyone seen the add? Sanctuary Chapter 2, buy new gold only gun, beat the series and then get the next map piece.
    Here's the pop-up:

Z4BRFEE.png

Must say Glu, really disappointed that you did this to people. Yes I played the series, but I shouldn't have been forced to. You need to come up with something great really quick to get your players back because you just f**ked up big time with this.