Stats updated!!! How does it change your lineup?

solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
For me:
Blackmon went from 5* 9/6/9 to 4.5* 7/5/9
Josh Harrison used to be 4 star, now he is 5*, 9/5/8
Steve Pearce went from 4* to 4.5*

Segio Santos went from 4* to 2*...
Prev1

Comments

• JneubarthJneubarth Registered Users 9 Posts
    Too many to list. I did finally get some. 5 and 4.5 star guys
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Jneubarth wrote: »
    Too many to list. I did finally get some. 5 and 4.5 star guys

Me 2. My starters used to be all 4.5*, but now I have three 5*, one 4.5*, and 4*.

I used to have two 5* hitters, now I have three 5*.

What exactly is franchise player? Is it a rental?
  • LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
    Some good some bad.
    -Cole Hamels became a 5* from a 4* pitcher, glad I held onto him
    - Some absolute scrub who I had in my inactives went from probably 2* or less to 5*, he's a short stop named Danny Santana at 9 3 9
    - JD martinez was also a 3.5* in my inactives and became a 5*

A lot of other small changes too, so glad they left Uehara at 9 9 9 even though he had pretty poor stats IRL
  • tirizzo0309tirizzo0309 Registered Users 6 Posts
    If you know anything about baseball, which you don't, you'd know Danny Santana is an absolute stud.
    Oh, don't I? Thanks for the heads up on what I know about baseball. My point was that he was an absolute scrub at 2* sitting in my inactives.
  • Bboyce2121Bboyce2121 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I found a lot of below avg RP are up 1-2 stars. I want to understand franchise thing. N my games back
    I keep getting network error
  • JneubarthJneubarth Registered Users 9 Posts
    Just lost all my old games
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I'm still processing the changes, but mostly good on updating player stats and stars. For me only Utley down to 3.5 star and Ellsbury hitting dropped from an 8 to a 6 are players that took a dip in stats. (Goldschmidt dropped from 9 to 8 hitting) on the upside, Molina now a 4.5 star , Beltre now a 5 star , pagan now a 4.5 star. As for pitching everything went up except Wacha who only lost 1 control. Sanchez is a 5 star. Kershaw is 9/9/9. RP Jansen, Vincent are now 5 stars.

The Franchise player looks like a rent a player for 5 games. They give u one token. (Prob best saved for playoffs) and u have to use gold for more.

The tournament feature I do not know much about. Anyone have a clue?

And the daily rewards were lost.

Well time to play and see.
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    M. Tanaka from 8/9/9 to 7/9/8
    C. Kershaw from 8/9/9 to 9/9/9

Most of the batter's HIT attribute are down from 9 to 8.
    H.Rami and M.Trout

It seems that this game gives a franchise player option for short term team upgrade.
    Unfortunately, giving second defense option and increasing the sub space which are the two most complaining have not been included in this patch.
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Looks like the new tournament is the option which they want us to spend more money.
  • pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    If ur lucky enough ti have abreu hes now 992 same as old miggy
    I saw the tournament area when I first opened the game. But u cannot locate it now. Anyone know where it is. And those of you who held on to tons of inactives might find s diamond in the rough now.
    That dude who has like 250 inactives is probably so happy right now at all the guys who had break out years who are now on his team. I want him to post and tell all of them he found
  • Ding King 33Ding King 33 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Dude thats me i had 175 inactives its friggen christmas ahhhhhhh
    So who did you end up getting in all those inactives? I'm jealous
  • Ding King 33Ding King 33 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Too many to name...Danny Santana 939 and Greg Holland 959 were my 2 gems...they were nothing and now boooom!
  • smcdowell26smcdowell26 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Pitchers: Alex Wood increased to 5 stars. (about the only positive on my team)
    Jesse Chavez is now considered a LR and I can't move him from my starting rotation
    Paco Rodriguez decreased a little

Batters: Derek Norris went from 6/7/4 to 5/6/4
    Ryan Zimmerman went from 6/7/1 to 6/6/2
    Shane Victorino went from 7/4/8 to 6/4/6
    Lonnie Chisenhall went from 7/7/1 to 6/6/2
    Angel Pagan went from 8/3/8 to 8/2/8
    Carlos Beltran went from 6/8/2 to 5/8/3
    Colby Rasmus went from 6/9/1 to 5/9/4
    Erick Aybar went from 7/3/7 to 7/2/7
    Adrian Beltre went from 9/7/1 to 9/6/2, but somehow went from 4.5 stars to 5 stars
    Brandon Belt went from 7/7/4 to 5/7/4
    Yan Gomes went from 7/6/? to 7/7/1.

And the worst of all, I had Jose Abreu on my team for the longest time with the stats 5/9/1. He was no longer good enough to be on my bench and was traded in. Now he is a 9/9/1 and not on my team.
    Lol. Wish I would of held on to some of my inactives. Alverde 2nd baseman who I liked. 9/1/9 is now a 5 star. Anyone know his rating. And where is the tournament thing? Saw it once, now I don't see it.
  • pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    I had a feeling they might do this so i kept jd Martinez and jose abreu even though i had slightly better players on my bench now they are my best players
    I think the tournament option appears when you clear your active queue
    Mine is clear. However I'm at the playoffs again with the legends. Maybe that's why. By the way LiverpoolFC. Look at the leaderboard. Only top 10 get reduced gold. Only 100 get anything. Kinda makes playing a lot pointless for rewards.
    That's weird because on mine you have to be top 5 to get gold. It's also reduced to 100-100-300 on mine as well though
    Only the hackers will get gold now. Liver pool ur kind of right. I noticed if I'm waiting for my turn. Or only have 1 game that is my turn. That's when I see holiday. The biggest changes for me that I noticed. Besides scrub relievers all upgraded. Is Donaldson hitting down to 5 from 7. Puig down to 8-5-5-5 think from 9-7-7. The dude still batted almost 300. When I belive the whole league batting average dropped like 35 points. Prince fielder down to 5-5. Longoria down one in each. Pineda n Jamel's are 5 starts. But the ranks aren't that high
    He's probably not happy. U can only get one player. So all those upgraded guys for one pick. Sucks. That's I said in another post. U should have inactive list with players u don't want to trade. Or something
  • nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Lots of my players like Beltran, Evan Gattis etc. Improved with star status but I don't find that their numbers improved. Anyone else find that their stars improved but not their actual stats?
    LiverpoolFC. I see it now. Only top five get reduced gold. I'm not sure if the rewards for games won changed, but I've won 3 games and got 3 first round drafts. Usually I get a bonus game or an ice pack. ( which I own ton) wish I could trade those things in. Still not seeing the tournament. But I'm guessing I have to complete playoffs against Legends again to be able to play it.
  • Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    I had an inactive list of roughly 250 guys.

Guys who are now in my lineup:

Russell Martin (Back in my lineup after getting cut for Salty) - 6/6/5
    Luis Valbuena (Stuck with his 2.5 * in my active lineup anyway) now a 4* - 4/8/2
    Nolan Arenado (Recently a cut 3*) back in my lineup as a 4.5 * - 7/6/3
    Ian Desmond (Recently a new acquisition) up from 4* to 5* - 5/8/9
    Kevin Kiermaier, found amongst the trash, now 4 * 6/6/6

Bench
    Justin Turner (3B), in the ashes to a 9/2/4 and 4.5*
    Dayan Viciedo (OF), ashes to bench 4/9/1
    Pedro Alverez (3B), from active duty to bench as hitting fell from 4 to 3, speed increaded 4 to 5 now 3/9/5

Others I may have to cut:
    Kolton Wong now a 4/5/9 3.5* from nothing
    Travis Snider 4/6/4 3.5 *
    Josh Reddick 4/7/5 4*

Dominic Brown - my first ever 4* player. Think he was a 5/8/5 kind of guy? Now he's a 3.5 star 4/6/5

Note: Mark Teixeira was my favorite bench player. Switch hitting 3 hit 9 power guy. Hit some clutch PH HRs. Down to a 2/9 now, and with the others I'll have to drop him I think.

Pitchers:
    Jamie Garcia always an "okay" 4* stayed 4, but appears to have improved to a 5/8/6
    Zack Wheeler, always my best K guy 3*, now a 3.5* 7/2/7
    Dallas Keuchel out of the ashes to a 4* 4/7/7

MR - Buddy Carlyle, ashes to 4.5* 5/9/8
    MR - Tommy Hunter, my old 3* Closer now a 4.5* 5/9/8
    MR - Ken Giles, ashes to new closer a 5* 9/7/9
    MR - Latroy Hawkins, was my setup guy, now bench but 4* now, 4/9/7
    Yep same here
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    My hitters were all 8 for hitting except Longoria. Now I think I have two 8s