Options

Bored to tears in region 8

ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
I am not one to complain very often, especially when I am in between jobs and am playing this for free. However, region 8 is the worst to date I feel. I have been doing contract hunts there for a week and the hunts are so easy my cat could win them. 150 million HB and nothing to use them on. I wish I could afford to pay real money but cannot. I have really loved this game up until now but until something new comes up I will play Deer Hunter instead. Very dissapointed. Ruffshot

Comments

• Options
    Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    Have you picked up the Darman Saw... adds some fun... I agree, I haven't been plYing as much.
  • Options
    ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Have you picked up the Darman Saw... adds some fun... I agree, I haven't been plYing as much.

I did the trial hunt, lasted about 20 seconds. Can't afford to buy it unfortunately
  • Options
    ChavChav Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am bored as well...I can afford to buy the weapon but will not. I don't like the fact that they're are taking advantage of customers... Up until now I was ok with the fact that they gave it as an option to purchase the other weapons as a "luxury", but now they are trying to force it on you.... Not a fan of crookedness. Will be deleting if they don't changing and giving bad reviews in any site I can.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    They are not. There will be other options to get map pieces. Chill.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    These are the easiest contract hunts to build up cash, enjoy it will you can!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx