Requesting a full refund

diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
Might be the only way to get Glu's attention.

I don't disagree with the changes. But updates have basically all added features to make money with zero changes that players have requested to improve the game.

But worst for me are the stats changes and the draft pics. There was no notification this was going to happen, and I'm much worse off for it. I also found that of my last 8 #1draft picks, 7 were 3*, one was a 4*.

I may not get my money back, but will raise hell. Especially concerning the bait/switch.

Comments

• Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    It's been quite frustrating
  • diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    Just had a very constructive conversation with Google, and will be putting it where it hurys, in Glu's wallet.
  • bczechbczech Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'd like a refund also. In the process of contacting support for the game. If that doesn't work, I'll be going to Apple support, although, I doubt they will do anything.
  • diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    I can't imagine Glu support doing anything. Sounds like they don't respond to email or tickets.....and it's unbelievably rare to get a response here.
  • Bboyce2121Bboyce2121 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Yea I would say I spent 300 bucks n actually had my gold stolen I think. Been missing. N they haven't helped yet