Options

iPad air 2 and starting over

BossashyBossashy Registered Users 13 Posts
I know starting over on a new device may be a rough choice for a lot of us. We put a lot of time and effort building up levels, guns, and gold. I recently bought the iPad air 2 and just wanted to say releveling has been a blast. Sure having an account so my progess would have been saved would be nice , but I learned a lot the first time around that helped me save my gold to spend it at the right time this time. As always if you don't want to spend money just watch the commercials and wait for sells to get the Exotics they are really fun. However,I don't mind dropping a little money to support the game.keep up the good work and thanks to all the guys at glu for your hard work.

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    You shouldn't have had to start over! Glu needs to wake up and find a reliable way to save your progress and transfer it to a new device. One of our most experienced member lost his progress on both games, deer and dino hunter. All because it was not possible to transfer to the new iPhone 6. I'm assuming he was not very happy! Glu needs to step up and address this, more people are now getting a new devices, tablets and phones.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Bossashy, I've started new games 2 different times and enjoyed it more each time. Like you said, using our experience to manage gold better is one of the biggest pluses of starting over along with doing the weapons series hunts again, its a shame we can't choose to do them over instead of some of the contract hunts. I also, completely agree with your comment as well, T.F. It's insane that any of us have had to start over. I started new games on my kids Tablets because I wanted too do some hunts again. Had I lost my progress and money spent, I'd probably just quit. It's ridiculous that Glu still hasn't done anything about this and because they aren't the ones issuing refunds to those who have lost money, it seems they are profiting from it. JMO -Max
  • Options
    ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Glu needs to address a lot of things