Finally broke through 200 million

Richard GleisnerRichard Gleisner Registered Users 31 Posts
I finally broke through the 200 million HB barrier. 200487300 hunter bucks! Sorry for the volume adjustment on my pic....still learning how to take screen shots.
Screenshot_2014-10-19-21-51-28_zpscicpkdug.png

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Congrats. It'll take me two years to do that at my rate.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Richard GleisnerRichard Gleisner Registered Users 31 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Congrats. It'll take me two years to do that at my rate.

Before you know it, you will be sharing a screen shot and posting here about passing 200 million HB's. I can't believe how addictive this game can be.
    Life gets in the way :o.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I can't believe how addictive this game can be.

I know! I hope DH 2015 is addictive as this! But at the same time I hope they don't overcharge for weapons. They could make just as much money or more by charging 199 gold or so if they plan on having specialty weapons like the exotics in DH 2015.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I know! I hope DH 2015 is addictive as this! But at the same time I hope they don't overcharge for weapons. They could make just as much money or more by charging 199 gold or so if they plan on having specialty weapons like the exotics in DH 2015.

Me too, have you heard or read any release dates DS? I know in 2015, but what month? I hope January! Also hoping that we could transfer our gold over, but I doubt it.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    No dates known here. In fact, the only reason I even know there is going to be a DH 2015 is through you T.F. I hope there will be beta testing for it like there was for Dinos. I enjoyed that.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Congrats Richard, you seem to be genuinely enjoying the game and I like your enthusiasm! It seems like most of us came to these forums because we couldn't get enough of such an awesome game. In the first few months after I discovered DH14, I was so thrilled that when my energy was depleted, I stayed in the game to poke around, reading everything including the credits, at least 3 times. I honestly didn't know that forums for games existed before I clicked on "OPTIONS" in DH14. It's been pretty cool to learn there are so many different people from all over the world who enjoy playing as much as I do and play them just as much as me, some play even more (ALOT more) than me lol

DS- you make an excellent point. As much as I love Dinos & DH14, I'm very disappointed that,due to the high costs of certain weapons, I haven't been able to experience everything that each game has to offer.There are several existing threads where I've stated my thoughts on this subject. I just hope we see alot more "down to earth" prices on weapons in the future -Max
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Dino hunters has really lost it's appeal to me after I lost all of my progress. And the fact that there is not a reliable way to back up your progress on iOS devices makes building up your gold, hunters bucks, or weapons pointless. Because eventually you will get a new device and everything will be lost.

Dino Hunters is still a fun game but since I am not willing to spend money on the game it is getting really boring.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    That is a shame Sheppeck, you were killing it! And all because the game developer did not think ahead and make transferring game data to a new device. Specifically iOS devices. There are so many games that can do this very easily. The ones that can't are making changes to do so. It was hard for me to catch up, but once I did I'm enjoying much more. It also helped that Apple refunded my purchases. I still have money left over because I did not purchase items that I did not like or need.
    I am glad that apple refunded my money. I didn't realize actually how much money I spent until I got the refund. But apple said that this refund would only be offered once.

And I also found another game similar to dino hunters that I like more. The only problem with that game is that it doesn't have a forum. Sometimes chatting about the game is just as much fun as playing the game.
    It just occurred to me that your not playing deer hunter anymore, that stinks! Seeing that is ending soon it would be nice finish it off.
    It does stink. I played deer hunter from almost the day it was released. It would have taken to long too catch back up.
    Oh yeah Sheppeck, I meant to ask if you are still banned from TrialPay since you swapped phones/lost data.
    Oh yeah Sheppeck, I meant to ask if you are still banned from TrialPay since you swapped phones/lost data.

My offer page came back after I lost my progress. So I can do offers. But when I did an offer and didn't get my gold I submitted a ticket, trial pay responded saying that I was still banned.

The funny thing is that I still see the offer on the offer page that got me banned every once in a while. I just do the offer a lot less now when I see it. About 50 times a day.
    Well at least now you know about the limit. You could actually probably watch it about 90 - 99 times as long as you don't do any more offers after that. Hmm, I have yet to find that "Angel Soft" video on my offers page. I'd love to exploit it.
    The Angel Soft video is always at the very top of the offer page. And the video is in Spanish. So maybe it is a geographical offer. But that really doesn't make sense why I get the offer. I am in Hawaii.

And I only do the offer about 50 times because it disappears after a short time.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Life gets in the way :o.

Repetitiveness gets in my way.
  • Jeffrey sturnickJeffrey sturnick Registered Users 23 Posts
    I just broke the 200,000,000 mark also. I am on level 67. I love this game. Region 8 is way to easy and I am disappointed that there is no AR, bow or shotgun series. There is only 3/9 maps available right now. I guess more maps will be available later, but when? So far there is episode 1 and epsode 2 which includes the exotic saw gun series.
    There will not be a shotgun series in R8, only the bow, AR, and rifle series along with the two exotics. They will be released once per week in this region.
    Thank you death shadow. I hAve gotten 3 eye shots since I have been playing dino hunter. What I mean br that is, I shot the dinosaur in the eye and the kill display said eye shot. Has anone elsee experienced this?
    All the time. Eye shots are the hardest to achieve. They are not an issue in Dino Hunter, but Deer Hunter 2014, they can be annoying. In Deer Hunter, there are bonuses for achieving x number of head shots or x number of brain shots. At times, when trying for a head shot or a brain shot you get an eye shot. Then it does not count. But you still get the satisfaction of getting the hardest shot to make.
    It ****ed me off when I would get a eye shot when I was going for the head shot bounty!
    Correct me if I'm wrong...

In Dino, there are
    - Body Shots
    - Leg Shots
    - Tail Shots
    - Head Shots
    - Eye Shots
    - Lung Shots
    - Heart Shots
    - Brain Shots

Someone went through a lot of trouble designing these in. I wonder if there will be any future use for them.

I have not yet done a brain shot, but they do show up on IR. I'll try that on Gigantor the next time he shows up.
    I've got a few brainers when they attack, just like in DH. Your list covers all of them. Unless something like horn shot appears lol!
    Heart shots are most common for me. I once got one through "quick-scoping". Haven't got another one since that way. Only lung shots whenever I do that. That boring long 8 Einiosaurus hunt in R6 was good for getting lung shots, especially when you used the Bandit. The Bandit seemed to auto-aim for the lungs.
    There is also neck shots.I love dino hunter. I am on level 70 and I am have 250 million hunter bucks. Thank you so much for all your support todd and rodger.
  • EngagingDapperEyrieEngagingDapperEyrie Registered Users 11 Posts
    Congratulations on reaching $200M!!! I was all excited because I just cracked $100M and find out several of you have more than doubled that. Here I was thinking I had too much time on my hands, what do you guys do that gives you more down time than I get working in EMS in Wyoming?
  • EngagingDapperEyrieEngagingDapperEyrie Registered Users 11 Posts
    Sorry, did not intend to kill the thread. My bad.
    I am a carpenter in Santa Barbara california. I have been playing this game for about 4 months. It's the only game I play now. I am on level 74 and up to 310 million hunter bucks now. I am ranked 35. Which is crazy considering there are 10 million down loads of dino hunter. Congratulations on 100 milion hunter bucks!!!!! Thats where I was only 1 month ago. I love this game. I hope glu adresses some of the complaints about this game to make it better for everyone. Keep hurting dino friend. I think region 9 is on thursday! Jeff