Options

deals on exotics

eyeshotseyeshots Registered Users 13 Posts
Anyone know if or when I may get a chance at another deal for the bandit? I want the gun but dont want to spend full price, hoping to get another deal but im worried it only gives you the deal after you finish the free 1st hunt...

Comments

• Options
    Havent gotten any response, so Im assuming no second chances. Heres another question, what is the best overall exotic weapon to buy then? Can they be used in multiple regions?
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    The Gemtech Spark is the only exotic I ever play with. Love the delayed explosion, and always try to shoot it in front of the oncoming dino to time the explosion out. Yes, you can play exotics on any level's contract hunts, but look carefully at the power. A low region exotic isn't very effective on higher region animals, and you can't swap weapons mid hunt like on DH2014, so if it's underpowered, you're toast.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Cool thanks! Ill check it out!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The avalanche will not let you down at all, but completely upgrade it. Especially the capacity, 100 rounds!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    eyeshots wrote: »
    Anyone know if or when I may get a chance at another deal for the bandit?

Every month they have sales on exotics from 2 or 3 regions back from the recently released region. I've gotten 4 exotics for 99 gold each.Far better deals than the one time offers.
  • Options
    Sounds like a good one, maybe ill pick that instead of the bandit...
  • Options
    Max thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    With the exotic bow, is it an exploding tip, or does the arrow stay stuck in the dino? I think it looks awesome with all the arrows hanging out of them
  • Options
    The exotic bow is great as well, I use it for everything except the little fast running lizards, I blast them with my shotgun. Tell us what exotic you choose Eyeshots, I already gave you my opinion.
  • Options
    I will for sure, im planning on buying one tomorrow night!
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    The exotic bow is great as well, I use it for everything except the little fast running lizards, I blast them with my shotgun. Tell us what exotic you choose Eyeshots, I already gave you my opinion.

Toddfoxx, you have GOT to play the Spark with the lizards! That's the most fun contract hunt there is! Seriously, if you time it right, you can blow up a cluster of them. I've completed an 8 eoraptor hunt with two arrows. Just shoot the path where they are about to travel, you'll see their pattern. When you get two groups running towards each other, you can get 5 or 6 in one shot.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Tried it out, that was fun! I want to try to get all of them with 1 arrow! :cool:
  • Options
    Nice! I've wished I could record my desktop at times on that hunt. I never shoot anything *with* the Spark any more. It's all a matter of trying to get multiple kills by an arrow shot into the ground anymore.
    Facebook player