Levels past chapter XII island 2

5hady5hady Registered Users 54 Posts
When are levels past chapter XII island 2 going to be available? Previously I've saw new levels opened up after the tournament. This time that didn't occur. Any news on when new levels will be available?

Comments

• FallenSkyssFallenSkyss Registered Users 13 Posts
    5hady wrote: »
    When are levels past chapter XII island 2 going to be available? Previously I've saw new levels opened up after the tournament. This time that didn't occur. Any news on when new levels will be available?
    Hopefully on there next update but I really do want to know how other players are getting higher rank monsters!
  • 5hady5hady Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yeah me too! Do you have any idea when the next update's going to be released?
    I'd really like to be able to build a better team. I have almost 2 of every level 12 monster maxed out and still can't get too far in the tournament. I would definitely like some higher ranked ones so I could do better.
    I'm sure some of the players have the monsters they do because they spend a lot of money to win them and to get farther in the tournament.
  • dinndinn Registered Users 3 Posts
    +1 how?
    Maximum xii, it's no good!
    How use or where xxx and different amazing?
    I dont know when the update is coming out but Glu are pretty good at updating things pretty quick. And guys XII monsters are just as good. Thats what I use with tactics I go on 200+ streaks without dying. I never bought any battle drinks all I do is grind for them. I even use an X monster when battling so yeah its all about knowing how to use your monsters.
    200+ streaks in PvP?!!! Holy ****! Dang! Yeah, I'd say YOU know how to use your monsters! I'm usually lucky to get a 18+ streak. lol
    Do you mind helping a noob out and share some of the tactics you use to do that?
    200+ streaks in PvP?!!! Holy ****! Dang! Yeah, I'd say YOU know how to use your monsters! I'm usually lucky to get a 18+ streak. lol
    Do you mind helping a noob out and share some of the tactics you use to do that?

Private message me and i will give you some tips!
  • takhatakha Registered Users 4 Posts

Is there any update on this? I've done what I can on level XII, and I'd like to get some higher level creatures. Is their another way to increase your level?

Thanks!
    No, I haven't received any update on when new levels will open up. Hopefully when the new tournament begins they will.
    I've been doing very good in the tournament with just my level XII monsters. If you build a good team you can do really well with just them. When you start fighting against opponents that way out rank you use battle drinks to raise your level and you'll do fine.
    And, if you have a team that's not maxed out yet and/or you're out of battle drinks just replay the lower levels of the game that you can go through quickly, to earn more drinks and other bonuses to help build your team.
    I hope that helps you out.
  • MidTownMidTown Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thanks for the tip 5hady!
    But l still have some questions,
    in the tournament you can only get XIII Monsters if you reach 3.5 mill points, so how you can get higher lvl monster?
    And how many winning strikes is needed for 3 million points?
    I reached XII last week and wondering whats next..
    You're welcome for the tips. To get higher level monsters you'll have to win them in the tournament or wait for new levels to be opened up. I just hit 3 million points in the tournament and have a 179 win streak with no losses since I started. So it takes a lot of matches to get up that high.
    Until they do open new levels I'd focus on building a really good lvl XII team. I have 3 of each one my favs all maxed out so no matter what kind of monsters I go against I have the right ones and can win.
  • armenhartarmenhart Registered Users 6 Posts
    new levels are out