Options

just a thought. ..

eyeshotseyeshots Registered Users 13 Posts
I just finished region 6 and I was given an offer on a region 6 rifle... to all the game developers out there, why would I ever buy a gun formthe region I just completed?? The deal is great, but the only reason I will go back to that region is to work on the exotic hunts. So here's a suggestion, why dont you make a reoffer for one of the exotic guns once a person completes the region's regular hunts? I would actually be tempted to buy an exotic at that point in time to finish off those hunts, but I doubt anyone will buy an outdated gun, unless they are just trying to collect all weapons... am I missing something?
Either way still enjoying the game immensely, cheers :)

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    We all have often wondered about the need to buy a gun and pay to upgrade it when the use for it has finished. I don't think there have been many takers on the option to buy.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    eyeshotseyeshots Registered Users 13 Posts
    Thats what im saying! Better to offer an exotic where there's a reason to buy..
    Also, a bit off topic, but does anyone have any experience with the region 7 bows, odin vs. Pro? Is it worth using gold for the better bow?
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I have yet to spend any gold at all, so I can't answer. Others who have bought the exotics and the gold weapons can answer better.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I agree or make the great offer before you start the series it was the same in region 8 finished the rifle series with the cash gun and then a pop up comes out with a great deal on the gold rifle,of course I'm not going to buy it for something I've already finished.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    eyeshots wrote: »
    Thats what im saying! Better to offer an exotic where there's a reason to buy..
    Also, a bit off topic, but does anyone have any experience with the region 7 bows, odin vs. Pro? Is it worth using gold for the better bow?

The gold bow has more power vs. The cash bow, less shots for a kill. I've tried them both and I like the gold bow, using it for contract hunts gets the job done faster. Let's face it, once you've finished the region all you have left is the contract hunts to build up cash. And personally I like to breeze through them.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    The gold bow has more power vs. The cash bow, less shots for a kill. I've tried them both and I like the gold bow, using it for contract hunts gets the job done faster. Let's face it, once you've finished the region all you have left is the contract hunts to build up cash. And personally I like to breeze through them.

I have never purchased a weapon other than with Hunter Bucks and I do just fine. Head, brain, eyeshots no problem. I wonder if they will add more to region 8 before Christmas. lol Come on, enuf is enuf!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    ruffshot wrote: »
    I have never purchased a weapon other than with Hunter Bucks and I do just fine. Head, brain, eyeshots no problem. I wonder if they will add more to region 8 before Christmas. lol Come on, enuf is enuf!

Good for you! Keep on truck in!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx