3 First Rounds Picks vs 1 #1 Pick

tirizzo0309tirizzo0309 Registered Users 6 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm pretty late in the game with the majority of my hitters and pitchers being 3.5-5 stars and I was wondering if you think it'd be better to use 300 gold on a #1 pick or three First Round picks?

Think about it, you get three chances at a 2.5-5 star player or one chance on a 3-5 star player. I've gotten a lot of 3 star players with #1 picks in the past, and get a lot of 3-4 star players in first round picks too. So getting a 3 star with a #1 is really detrimental considering you could get three chances at similar players.

What do you guys think?

More opinions the better!

Comments

• diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    Look longterm Those 3* playets will quickly become trade bait. You really need 4s and 5s to win. That said, you could get 100 2* players and wait a year. A few are bound to magically improve to 4+
  • tirizzo0309tirizzo0309 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Soooo, that didn't answer my question. Just hit three First Round picks and use **** I get as trade bait for another First Round pick?
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Use it on #1. I know u get one shot, but almost all my 4.5 or 5 star players came from that.
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Hey guys,

I'm pretty late in the game with the majority of my hitters and pitchers being 3.5-5 stars and I was wondering if you think it'd be better to use 300 gold on a #1 pick or three First Round picks?

Think about it, you get three chances at a 2.5-5 star player or one chance on a 3-5 star player. I've gotten a lot of 3 star players with #1 picks in the past, and get a lot of 3-4 star players in first round picks too. So getting a 3 star with a #1 is really detrimental considering you could get three chances at similar players.

What do you guys think?

More opinions the better!

I will recommend the #1 draft even though there is only a slim chance that you'd get a better player. Get ready to be disappointed when you get a 3 star player with 300 hard-earned gold.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    solarmen wrote: »
    I will recommend the #1 draft even though there is only a slim chance that you'd get a better player. Get ready to be disappointed when you get a 3 star player with 300 hard-earned gold.

You are correct. Been there and done that.