Options

Suggested team for Rank X?

armenhartarmenhart Registered Users 6 Posts
Just unlocked rank X and I'd like some opinions on good team builds so I don't waste my time with creatures that suck. So far I've only created a Hydrad which seems to be doing well. (I'm thinking Volthare is next).

For example, my rank IX team that worked perfectly together was Lotusoot, Steamlord, and 2 Charloks. I progressed through the entire Stone campaign and I'm almost done with the Electricity campaign as well and I've lost maybe 1 battle the whole way through.

If you guys know of team's that work really well like that please suggest them. Side notes: I love using confuse, poison/toxic, burn status, stun status creates. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    5hady5hady Registered Users 54 Posts
    If you're team is doing good right now, then I'd save your sparks and wait until you unlock level XI creatures. I think level XI's are way better. My 3 favorite level XI's were Electracy, Shalerite, and Volthare. If you're out of sparks or eggs to keep building your team just replay through the lower levels you can go through quick and easily to earn more sparks and eggs.
    I hope that helps you.