Options

Upgrades beyond cash

Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
Thinking I'd like to buy a 1000 gold upgrade in Trainer. For the increase in extra base hits, and of course guessing HRs. Anyone actually notice a difference when they made the leap? Is that the one I should be saving my money for?

Comments

• Options
    MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    The difference is only 3.5% you probably won't notice that lol.
  • Options
    The difference is only 3.5% you probably won't notice that lol.

Per level as well. I would assume it have some sort of compound factor from Rookie to Legend I'm sure.
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Maida_gc wrote: »
    Thinking I'd like to buy a 1000 gold upgrade in Trainer. For the increase in extra base hits, and of course guessing HRs. Anyone actually notice a difference when they made the leap? Is that the one I should be saving my money for?

I've been on level 6 and doing just fine. I won Legend's playoff once on level 6, and don't notice any disadvantage playing with others.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Honestly I did notice a difference from 6-7. Maybe it was just me, but I was hitting few more tappers and ones over the head of the outfielders. I also upgraded hitting at the same time, so who knows.
  • Options
    redbirdredbird Registered Users 39 Posts
    i actually think the upgrade levels are one of the most important things you can do. I have noticed a huge difference. Just to give you an idea of the impact it has. 1.2% more base hits is the equivalent to everyone on your team raising their batting average from a 280 to a 292 batting average. Take that times 9 guys and thats a huge difference.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Thinking I'll try upgrading Hitting and Trainer next time they offer me a player for doing so.
  • Options
    Oh I meant to ask. Say I upgrade Trainer from 6 to 7 for 1,000 gold, how much gold is THEN required to go from 7 to 8?
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    1500 for level 8 2000 for level 9