Please post in these forums (not in Deer Hunter forums)

GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
Hi All,

Some of you have continued to post in the Deer Hunter forums, but we want to ask you to post here. This is where the Dino Hunter team will see your comments. You will not get as many direct responses here as you do in the other forums because the game is in beta, but please feel free to leave feedback.

We understand it's a little hard to find if you are used to coming via browser, but the game will soon have a direct link to the forums which will help. Any threads from other forums will be moved here anyway. Consider this your "hidden region" until we get closer to worldwide launch. ;)

Because the game is only in beta, we do want to hear your feedback, but it can get very confusing for other players to be seeing the posts. This is why we ask you to post here.

Thanks for your contributions!

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Will do ;) I quickly caught on to things getting moved here, you guys do a great job!

I know that usually you want beta testers to write only a little, and I have written quite a bit but there are some things that should be noted.

From now on I will advise other to post in the "hidden region" :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Will do ;) I quickly caught on to things getting moved here, you guys do a great job!

I know that usually you want beta testers to write only a little, and I have written quite a bit but there are some things that should be noted.

From now on I will advise other to post in the "hidden region" :)

Sounds good. Incidentally, if you want to start one thread that has all your tips in it, I can stick it up here.
  • boyakxxxboyakxxx Registered Users 5 Posts
    i am looking for region for?where is it?huhuhu...
  • Timberline.ThunderTimberline.Thunder Registered Users 10 Posts
    boyakxxx wrote: »
    i am looking for region for?where is it?huhuhu...

I found region 4! To help you find it, I left it next to your Dictionary For Casual Mis-spellers, which is right below your space bar.

Good Luck and Good Hunting!

Tim
    Good Luck & Good Hunting,

:cool: Tim :rolleyes:
  • Dede DarmawanDede Darmawan Registered Users 3 Posts
    Umm,
    May I post a bug here ?

I finished region 3 and collected all the region 4 map pieces before the region 4 was released. But the
    I've been waiting for the update that I thought necessary for the new region
    But seems like there's no sign of it.
    Does it have to be updated ?

For your information I played until my money hit 1.700.000 for nothing
  • navtalknavtalk Registered Users 14 Posts
    One bug I have run into over and over is the missing sighting rings on real ugly dino, not the Albertosaurus. you have two rings and no more. I found that if you just hit the first two rings without a miss, just keep shooting at the chest, two more hits and you safe
  • navtalknavtalk Registered Users 14 Posts
    One suggestion, When you get all map pieces , so indicate that on the screen, it is ambiguous the way it is leaving you guessing.
    Also when the new region is available indicate that also, I was playing region 4 for 3 weeks and finally pulled the screen to the left and found that region 5 was playable, no indication that region 5 was ready. Now I am doing the same checking for region 6 only now I check several times while I am playing the game. Region 5 has been out for approx 3 weeks, does that mean that region 6 may be out in another week?
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    navtalk wrote: »
    One suggestion, When you get all map pieces , so indicate that on the screen, it is ambiguous the way it is leaving you guessing.
    Also when the new region is available indicate that also, I was playing region 4 for 3 weeks and finally pulled the screen to the left and found that region 5 was playable, no indication that region 5 was ready. Now I am doing the same checking for region 6 only now I check several times while I am playing the game. Region 5 has been out for approx 3 weeks, does that mean that region 6 may be out in another week?

You get a pop up ad when a new region or event is available. And at the bottom of the screen you will see dots to indicate the different regions.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    And also, when a new region is available, and you have collected all the map pieces, the new dot at the bottom will flash to let you know it's available.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • VinnyfiiVinnyfii Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was not sure where to write this, I hope I am in the correct place. I recently downloaded the update for scene 6, and since doing so, I can no longer find the direct button to watch video to earn gold. I now have go through a mass data area and select individual videos. While trying to do that, I have watched several complete videos for gold, but have only received credit for one.

Any ideas?
  • changamangachangamanga Registered Users 1 Posts
    Since I have downloaded this game I am getting timer error. Stuck at zero energy and timer for importing barrel. Please fix this nuisance so that I can continue to play this awesome game. Thanks
  • Rrolando0921Rrolando0921 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi! I had deer hunting for and a all bunch of others games for a long time and I had never had any problems and I'm please with your service.. Since Dino hunter come up I did get it and I like the game. But since I got dino hunter I had many problems in getting my credits and communicating with trialpay!! They only respond the emails when they feel like or just give me excuses like they are not responsible for the game thar you guys are... They where never be able to get the help I was expecting from then since they will never take responsibility for their mistake!! This week the had one of the offers ( watch a video and get 1 credit)) open!! So I watch the video as many times as they allow me to watch it!!! This is what we do!! Is not my job to make sure they do their job right!! Can you believe! This people have the courage to canceled my account!! Because they said I watch the video 254 times!!! I can not believe then!!! They are the ones who made the mistake!! Not me.. Can you guys help me and make sure they give me access to the game. I'm very tire of this people and I will go every where in the internet and in every forum that I can!!! So every body can se what trialpay company is!! At this point I like for you to help me to put a formal complain agains then.

Thank you,

Rolando Alvarado
    They are a rip off!! You are not the only one!! I been trying to get my credits for 5 months already!! They had give me every excuse in the book and i haven't get my credits!! Good luck with trialpay ... I think they are ripping off the sponsors.. They blame glu!!
    They are a rip off!! You are not the only one!! I been trying to get my credits for 5 months already!! They had give me every excuse in the book and i haven't get my credits!! Good luck with trialpay ... I think they are ripping off the sponsors.. They blame glu!!
    Hi! I had deer hunting for and a all bunch of others games for a long time and I had never had any problems and I'm please with your service.. Since Dino hunter come up I did get it and I like the game. But since I got dino hunter I had many problems in getting my credits and communicating with trialpay!! They only respond the emails when they feel like or just give me excuses like they are not responsible for the game thar you guys are... They where never be able to get the help I was expecting from then since they will never take responsibility for their mistake!! This week the had one of the offers ( watch a video and get 1 credit)) open!! So I watch the video as many times as they allow me to watch it!!! This is what we do!! Is not my job to make sure they do their job right!! Can you believe! This people have the courage to canceled my account!! Because they said I watch the video 254 times!!! I can not believe then!!! They are the ones who made the mistake!! Not me.. Can you guys help me and make sure they give me access to the game. I'm very tire of this people and I will go every where in the internet and in every forum that I can!!! So every body can se what trialpay company is!! At this point I like for you to help me to put a formal complain agains then.

Thank you,

Rolando Alvarado

Trialpay also cancelled my account. I watched the Angelsoft video over 300 times a few days ago. Trialpay considers that "video abuse". And gave me a lifetime ban of the offer page.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Trialpay also cancelled my account. I watched the Angelsoft video over 300 times a few days ago. Trialpay considers that "video abuse". And gave me a lifetime ban of the offer page.

I'm sorry to hear that Sheppeck. Though everybody has major complaints about them, I realize that Trialpay is the only "free gold" source for Dino Hunter on iOS. Glu needs to fix this one major problem of an otherwise spectacular game. -Max
    BTW, is there a rule posted on the offer page that states the maximum number of times you're allowed to watch videos for gold?
    I'm sorry to hear that Sheppeck. Though everybody has major complaints about them, I realize that Trialpay is the only "free gold" source for Dino Hunter on iOS. Glu needs to fix this one major problem of an otherwise spectacular game. -Max
    BTW, is there a rule posted on the offer page that states the maximum number of times you're allowed to watch videos for gold?

I looked through trialpay's terms of service and there is not a set limit of how many times you can watch a video. But trialpay stated in an email that my account got automatically flagged because I watched the same video over a 100 times in a 24 hour period. Not that big of a deal though, doing the offers is a big waste of time. And if you aren't willing to submit a customer care ticket for every offer you will never get the gold for doing an offer. Which might be the actual real reason my account got cancelled. I submitted over a hundred tickets to trialpay for not receiving my gold for doing an offer.

I do still get videos for gold. I just have a blank offer page.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    If it makes you feel better, I have never seen an offer where I am. I do get videos. Of course I have not much gold.

I hope Trialpay gets dumped soon. One of Glu's officers is from the other company (can't remember offhand). I'm not sure why they chose Trialpay for Dino.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • maxbari70maxbari70 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I report a bug in the software Region 8.
    After collecting the part 3 of 9 in the hunt with a trophy, the trophy hunt with is no longer available.
    so that, I can not complete that region.
    please correct

how i can attach a picture here to prove what i say ?
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    doesnt matter where we post and for what game...YOU guys never help us anyways!!! still waiting for a tech to email me YOU claim 48 hrs its been 7 friggin days!
  • GlfjunkeGlfjunke Registered Users 68 Posts
    Sorry,but Dino kept crashing and I could not get on site to see if I had a problem or if it was the site. Since Deer Hunter was working I went to that site. Won't happen again.
  • nealandersonnealanderson Registered Users 4 Posts
    went in tonight to play and guess what just like in deer hunter everything was reset to lvl 1 restart all over i was on the last one to drop
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Sorry for the duplicate post, but I thought this would be a better place for GLU to see it.
    Ditto (this reply was too short to be accepted, as would be "Amen", "Word", "You said it", etc., so I had to add this bit to get to 10 characters or more limit)

I suggested to GLU, back in the day, to add some sort of 'agree' or 'disagree' option people could click on so the forum posts wouldn't just be a bunch of comments saying the same thing. And GLU is probably missing a lot of feedback when people agree with a post but don't write because they can't think of another way to say it.

In my opinion the Customer Care team should be monitoring the Forum or at least have better communication with those who do monitor the Forum. I realize Customer Care focus is driven on the quantity of responses about a specific issue and I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't write to them if they see the issue already brought up on the Forum. So if we already have a Forum page where players work together and with GLU, a in-game button to get to the forum, and add a quantity driven feedback mechanism like 'agree' or 'disagree'; wouldn't that at least help more than what we have now?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • bignreelbignreel Registered Users 4 Posts
    I don't know where to post this but I'm gonna try here since the last place was wrong...
    I am on Region 9. I was trying to earn enough "blue crystals" to buy the "Darman Silent night", and about 3/4 of the way there, the ability to pay with the "blue crystals" disappeared...WHY? And what now?
  • henrique-henrique- Registered Users 1 Posts
    quem tem codigo de presente ae galera?
  • Adam19791979Adam19791979 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hi glu can you fix a darman doombringer ..that weapon do not have a sound .. I bought 2 week ago ..i play iphone 5s
  • Shelf_1981Shelf_1981 Registered Users 9 Posts
    How come no 1 is getting back to me about losing you losing all my deer hunter progress? I did exactly what u said to do in ur thread still nothing
  • malfunkshun01malfunkshun01 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello all,
           New to Dino Hunter as well as forums, glad I seen this post early, many thanks for making it  easily accessible (especially for newbies like me). Have a good one all✌
  • tony75tony75 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve been a player of Dino Hunter for years and have a platinum membership. Recently I stopped getting my daily rewards when I log in , anyone else having this same problem. If so please tell me how to correct this. 
    Thanks
    Tony.